[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking, but I’ll try to answer anyway.

The GT is only going to be sold in the long, double battery carrier configuration. It will also include two of the battery carriers. (Edit, you need both carriers in the light, but you can still choose to use 4 or 8 batteries)

The shorter version of the GT was only a prototype. It will not be sold as a short version.

Welcome to BLF new members!
Will update list later

The GT works with 4 or 8 cells, one can leave a carrier empty

@JasonWW , Thank you for your answer I understood . :+1:

Please put my name on the list! I'll take one of these awesome GTs.

Many thanks!

Greetings from Germany

Please count me in. I would LOVE to have that badboy.

I see you welcoming new post,but I have not got one.I still would like too be on the list for one GT please.

Thanks for updating the list The Miller. I see my name is on there now, looking forward to that badass GT! Good Job. :wink:

Hello, I’d like one as well. Please add me to the list, thanks! :smiley:

Welcome to BLF!

Will update the list later
(This means at some time it will be updated, not right away :wink: )

Why no flat tops?
Will you use some kind of mechanical polarity protection? (Similar to the Astrolux mf01)

Yes additional pcb board protects positive polarity of carriers

Hi, gang! Word is getting around! Please put me down for a SECOND GT. Patiently waiting for one, may as well wait for two. Thanks

PLEASE ADD ME to the list for one BLF GT

Cheers!!

Awesome light so put me down for a BLF GT please and I’ll give it the ‘tough test’ on my dirt bike. Thanks :slight_smile:

My kind of bike light there Jos! :smiley:

was fun reading, it was built in 2010 with an array of 100W leds, 90.000 lumen. Can be beaten easily now!
(Google search: huge light on bike)

Probably those cheap chinese COB LEDs, so 90k fake lumens.
I doubt that person went out and spent $2000 on good quality COBs.

Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Dale I don’t even want to think about what extreme output you would force out of a light of that size. The biggest question would be what type of massive generator you would have to tow behind the vehicle you install it in just to power that Frankensteinien monstrosity.