[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I would like to sign up for a second GT for way later in January/February (2nd or 3rd batch please), depending on how my first one arrives and performs. Don’t want to miss the special price in case I want another one to mod it…

Thank you
AlexGT

Hey, that sounds great! Let’s hope they mean 12v and not the more common 6v.

BTW, if I recall correctly the lights are going to be shipped with absolutely no glue on any treads, am I right? :question:

Yes, that is how we understand it. With Neal handling things over there I am sure he will make sure glue stays the heck away from them.

PM received said records indicate I was down for two, I think I only requested (and more importantly paid down payment) on one.

Does this mean someone who has requested two only has a code valid for one GT?

Thanks!

How much did you pay when you just now ordered it? $101?
Then add the $14 down payment and you get $115 total.
$111 is for the light and the other $4 is the PayPal fee.
Does that make sense?

If you only paid the downpayment for 1, then it was simply a mistake in the spreadsheet. Please only purchase 1 light.

If you sent the downpayment for 2 lights then you are entitles to 2 lights at the discounted price.

Where do we pay for the light

The $155 price is the light for $150 and the other $5 is the PayPal fee. I hope everyone understands this.

The extra Paypal fees were something Neal could not cover. He apologized about this and said if anyone wishes to pull out of the group buy he will refund their $14 deposit.

Most stores/shops never refund deposits, that’s the whole point of a deposit. Neal seems to be a real stand up guy. :+1:

Since you are near the bottom of the list, it will be sometime in January before you will get a PM with all the purchasing details.

I did not see myself on the list, unless I missed it or I did not properly register?

I’m #926 when do I order?

Just paid for the light, batteries, and donation. Waiting for an email from Neil to confirm, edit I just got. Thanks

When you receive a PM here on BLF with ordering instruction. The 555-1000 batch group should be PMed in about week.

You asked for on the list 5 days 3 hours ago, the recent add-ons to the list hasn’t been updated by the Miller, he is MIA, I hope he is ok. A list is being kept and you will be added to the posted list once The Miller is back to update it.

Your #1307 on the temporary list Coyotehawk is doing here:

The Miller has not updated the post #1 list since 11-11. Hopefully he will be back soon and get everything more organized.

This was not written anywhere and nobody told me that it was necessary to pay the downpayment twice to get two lights for the discounted price. :person_facepalming:

I think I need some help with this issue as I´m on the list for two lights and still want two of them.

Hi guys:

for the uninitiated like myself, can someone confirm:

a) since the max current draw on the batteries won’t exceed 2.5A for each cell, using Panasonic 3500mah 18650GAs will be perfectly OK right?

b) the lumen output running on 4 cells will be the same as running 8cells, only runtime will be affected?

Thanks.

100% all correct

You can still get 2 lights, the second one will simply be at the $155 price.

Not everyone had the chance to get 2 lights for the cheaper price, only those that were very early to sign up got that chance.

Hi I would like to purchase a light. I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to read the entire thread. Sorry if this question has been asked a million times but how do I purchase a light? Thank You