[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

When you declare your interest you will be put on the interest list. When it’s time to pay anything, you will get a Personal Message with all the details. Straightforward. At the moment, The Miller, who updates the list, is dealing with life in the fast lane, he will be back to update when he finds an exit ramp…. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for the info, I will kick back and wait for the email info

Need to send one to Chris Hemsworth. Thor lost his hammer he needs this well call it “giggles” light of Thor.:slight_smile:

You should get a PM in January. Until then, you can check Coyotehawks list in a few days when he updates it.

There shouldn’t be anyone getting two GTs at the $111 price. The list was set up so that any requests for second GTs (or more) were put at the bottom of the list so more people had a fair chance at getting at least 1.

It was only possible to get a second GT for $111 if the interest list was below 555 but that limit has looong been passed.

Here’s the sequence of events as I think it happened:

1. Only the people who were lucky enough to be in the first 555 got the PMs for prepay of $14.
  2. Some of the original 555 were not able to pay or backed out so adjustments were made to the list and more PMs for prepay were sent out to whoever was within the new 555.
  3. Not sure how many times #2 was repeated.
  4. The GT is just about prepared and the 555 people WHO PREPAID got the PM requesting the balance of the payment.

So anyone who was in the first 555 should have already prepaid for only 1 GT and should only need to pay the remaining $100. No one should be paying for 2 GTs as of yet.

Ok, I stand corrected. I didn’t know some people got 2.

I also thought it was not possible to get two at the low price

I don’t know how i missed this one.

Can I still get on the list for 3 X please OR the maximum were are allowed ?

You didn’t miss it. I see you posted here for 2 of them.

You are #779 and #780 on the list.

Are you asking for a 3rd one?

Coyotehawk can add the 3rd one to the list he is doing (which is all the requests after 11/11)

Southland and a few others have ordered 5. I don’t think there is a maximum. If you want 10 or 20, a special arrangement could probably be made. You’d need to talk to Neal or Texas Ace about that.

Thank you JasonWW and teacher for the help.I have never taken part in a forum before and don’t know much on how they work.In all the excitement I forgot there are a lot of people that have waited a lot longer than me for this.Just knowing I am on the list is a big relief.Now I will relax in that recliner and learn how to do this.Thanks again.

I would expect that Lumintop will eventually start selling this via their web site or through retailers like GB, BG etc. when they fulfill all orders from this group buy.
I did not deal with Lumintop (personally) before, I don’t know how they do business (only noticed they have a high ranking among BLF-ers ) but from different experiences I know that promise from China doesn’t mean much, profit is a tempting thing, so free sale may happen sooner than expected :innocent:

ORDERED

WOW feels like I’m expecting my third child now. When it arrives my wife will be impressed and at the same time mad with me. It will keep my up all night and I will sing it to sleep most nights. Haha

Thanks to all involved

Ordered

Best regards and many thanks to the team

best regards Xandre

OP title needs to be updated as orders can be placed for the first 555.

Can we at least get some pictures from the factory, with all GT-s ready for packaging…
It would be nice to see all that huge reflectors lined up. :nerd_face:

It was part of the agreement from the start that after the GB lumintop was free to do whatever they wanted with the GT.

So yes, you can fully expect to see it for sale from a bunch of retailers once this is over, at the higher price point naturally.

Only a handful of people had the chance and took advantage of it.

Like was said earlier, at the time the downpayments were being collected there were not that many people on the list. So after the first round of down payments were collected for the 1st light from everyone, there were still some slots available.

At this point another round of PM’s was sent out which included new comers and the first ones that requested a second light.

It was all done fair and square at the time, I think there are only like 5 or 6 people that got 2 for the discounted price. The very first ones to sign up.

Aber selbstverständlich mein Freund!

LG
Nico

No one got more than one light for $111/$117. There will be 550 different people getting the first 550 lights.

Please add me to the list.