[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

“Please add me to the list”

Im not familiar with all the ins and outs but if you look at post #3 it shows everyone receiving the lowest price is receiving their 1st light.

Like TA said…. there were a very few people who got there second light at the first 555 price.
Somewhere back in this massive thread The Miller posted about this and announced when that second group of PM’s was going out to cover the people that had dropped out or not paid after the first round of PM’s.
TA has represented & stated it correctly……… :slight_smile:

I am in for one BLF gt lights.

Thanks

Kindly put me down for another GT please! :person_facepalming: I’m already #1172 on the list, but want 2 now! Man oh man, I am having a relapse :beer: , and I haven’t even made a payment on the first GT! hehehe I know if I only order one, I think I will regret it because I do like to mod! :smiling_imp:

Please put me on the list for a second GT.

Found it. Post #6003

My email (pm didn’t work for me) said I was down for two lights but I think I only asked for one?

I have ordered only one for now anyway.

The error is fixed two days ago, all right again

#473 - ARsee (2nd Flashlight)

Paid in full

Return email confirmation sent to Neal

The Miller

Note that; My second light order comes from being on the first list totaling 555.

22 people requested a second light on that list. I am #16 (or should have been) of the 22 people that apparently received notification. I did not receive one.

Would you confirm this for me please? Thank you.

Can I be added to the list for my 3rd BLF GT please, thank you coyotehawk for keeping up with it while TheMilller has been gone

Agree, that would be VERY nice indeed

@Texas_Ace, is there a chance?

It was mentioned in the original post.

I volunteer to go and take the pictures if the forum pays for it.

Hey, I know what you’re all thinking… What a stand up guy that Brian is. Yup, that’s me, I’m all about people.

I can ask, Neal should be able to snap some when he is there next I assume.

Please add me to the list. Thanks

Neal will take the pictures tomorrow he assured me ;)

My noob 2 cents.
As far as warranty service I might suggest adding a few dollars to the purchase price and using that money to buy a few extra lights to cover for the few that may have problems. Or you could do a “buyer protection option” where for some additional $ you would be covered. at $200+/- if you have a failure rate of 5% then that would be about $10 to cover them. Additionally once a few lights were accumulated they could be sent together which would reduce shipping costs. Of course someone would have to hassle with this, and since that someone would not be me, this is only a suggestion. However that person could also get to keep the lights that just needed minor repairs. That might make up for all the time of dealing with it. Personally I would be willing to put up some extra money to cover the light. I also understand that when you get a light like this, at this price you are taking a certain risk.
The sending of repair parts is also a great idea, I think a lot of the people on here would be willing and able to do that, and it seems like part of the deal when you are buying it here.

Thanks, I asked him the same in a PM yesterday…

A bit late to the party but, Please add me to the list for wanting one BLF GT light. Thanks for all your hard work.

What about using it as a self defence night beam? :slight_smile: