[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

FTFY :smiley:

still no email from Neal for me. Been a few days now.

PM Neal and he should get you taken care of.

Everyone should also thank MrScott and SB for their work on the mass PM’s. There is no way I could have sent all those manually! They literally saved an entire day of work and made things way simpler as well.

Thanx to everyone involved, ordered yesterday, worked flawless!
Now the hard part, waiting until it arrives…

Add me for 1 blf gt, thanks

Hello there — some great work on this unit.

I am requesting to be on the list for three (3)

Thanks!

Ordered, answered the mail with forum name and phone number, custom survey done. Now I’m waiting :smiley:

Thank you very much Coyotehawk, just seen your reply. Keep up the good work.
I will increase the $1 for the Team some guys are talking about to $5, everybody else should do the same !!!
It might incourage the Team to do another amazing project. Thanks again.
Regards ammofox

Thanks Jason, now i’m fighting myself against getting a second one!

Regarding the UFO trick… wouldn’t the GT actually attract UFOs? :smiley:

Jinx (England) is not the same member as antiparanoico(Uruguay) IIRC

List Updated - Click to view latest list of names

I do not see your name on any of the lists. Did you receive a PM to buy the light?

ETA: Based upon when you initially requested, it looks like The Miller has you down as “Jeansy” on his original list. You requested between Kommessy and Box, which is exactly where the name “Jeansy” resides on the list. :question:

Great job Coyotehawk! :+1: :+1: :+1:

He wrote (Later deleted) that he ordered one in number 62 on the list, That spot is Antiparanoico from Uruguay…

Correct. I’m guessing he is looking at Post #3

His name shows as number #62 but request #64 on that list.

The problem is that Jinx (England) is not the same member as Antiparanoico (Uruguay)

Edit, after further checking member Jinx is member Jeansy look here:

Here is his spot on the list…

62 Jeansy 1st #64

It’s finally happening!! Made my weekend to get the PM on ordering the GT!

Just placed my order for a GT+the 35e batteries and responded to Neal’s email with my phone number and BLF username. I’m 606 on the GT list.

Thank you GT team for all the work y’all put into making this absurdly impractical light happen. This is definitely the most excited I’ve been for a flashlight.

Custom survey? I went through this exact order process but never saw anything about a custom survey.

Super excited to get mine. I hope it comes before March, but it is ok if I have to wait that long.