[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Survey is not a part of the ordering proces, Marting posted it several pages ago, you click his link and answer what would be the best declared (CN22 form) value for your country…

Hello,
one part of the documents for the GT is ready.
You can find it under http://bit.ly/narsil-cs

BLF GT cheat sheet
Name is NarsilM CS v12 GT 2017-12-03

Thread for discussion please under New BLF GT Narsil M Cheat Sheet for v1.2 NEW VERSION
here is to much traffic.

There were 11 errors with BLF names out of 555 PMs for the GT. The following is the list of errors. I see Jinx/Jeansy on the list.

ERROR: can not find user Frankie
ERROR: can not find user Gigathrower
ERROR: can not find user Jinx (Jeansy’)
ERROR: can not find user junkie
ERROR: can not find user KAWIBOY 1428
ERROR: can not find user Lyubo
ERROR: can not find user southcove
ERROR: can not find user sp5it
ERROR: can not find user Terry
ERROR: can not find user theoldbill
ERROR: can not find user Wendall Nunn

Neal posted this list earlier, and several people have come forward. If you see you name on the list above, please PM Neal.

Are you saying you did or did not get the second PM to purchase the second light at $111???

Checking the PM lists. ARsee received the PM for ONE light.

There were not 22 people receiving a PM for TWO lights.

Thanks Mr. Scott…. I was just curious. Cause I was # 24 on that list & he was far below me…. definately not #16.
Take care & thank you for the work you do here!! … :+1: … :slight_smile:

One month has passed and I don’t see my name in any list… :weary:

Please go to the first page of this thread and use control + f and search . You are on the list 1192 Giancarlo

You still have a little waiting to do.

Cheers

Files, PDF documents do not translate Google Translator.

Files, PDF documents do not translate Google Translator.

1192 on first page

From what we have heard, it will probably be January when you will get the PM.

Right now the first 555 are paying and shipping might start next week for them.

Then a week from now the next group from 555 to 1000 will be paying.

Then there is a gap from 17th to 30th (roughly) were Neal will be gone for the holidays or else the Lumintop factory will be closed. Then in January, shipping will continue and the next group from 1000 and up will be paying.

I’m in the 555 to 1000 group but I suspect my light won’t ship out until January. So we are all pretty much waiting.

Hello all,

Exciting times are ahead. Just wondered what chargers you all consider to be good ones for the Panasonic 35E batteries. I found this 8 port charger on the internet and wonder if anyone has any experience with it. I am thinking an 8 port charger would be good to charge all the batteries at once.

Again thanks to Texas Ace and to Neal for all his hard work and the others on the development team for the BLF GT. I will await January with great anticipation.

Specifications:

• Input – DC 12V 4A
  • Output – Ni-MH 1.5V, LiFePO4 3.6V, Li-ion 4.2V / 4.3V / 4.35V
  • Output Current – selectable .1A / .25A / .5A / 1A

Features:

• Intelligent lithium ion battery charger
  • Digital display with charging indicators for each channel
  • Compatible with most sizes of cylindrical lithium-ion batteries ranging from 10440 to 32650 as well as NiMH and NiCd AA, AAA, AAA, C, D, etc
  • Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
  • Features reverse polarity protection if you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way
  • Manufacturer Warranty

What’s in the box:

• GYRFALCON ALL-88 digital battery charger
  • Standard USA power plug
  • User Manual
  • Warranty Card

Your thoughts or on maybe this should be a new thread.

Eric

[quote=JasonWW]

I think I remember reading that TA or someone else put an XHP 70.2 in a prototype. Did they get a lux measurement? If not, I hope that the first person to put one in Giggles gets good lumen and lux measurements and post’s the results. I think that 6000 lumen and 500k lux would be an amazing light! Damn, I think I need to order another one!

[quote=WaylonJennings]

ive got a modded tn40 that does 8700 lumens, and 500klux
its quite a sight :wink:
i would think the gt should do over 500klux, with the XHP 70.2, but im no expert

I have the All-44 and it is a very easy to use and accurate charger. I think this would be a great choice. HKJ did a review on this charger that you should take a look at.

That’s the charger I was going to get. But decided I didn’t really need it at the moment. After the holidays I’ll pick it up, once I get my play money replenished.

Here is a full review by HKJ “I will rated this charger as a very good charger,” tha’s all I need to here from HKJ

PM came in, paid, all info done, now just waiting :beer: :slight_smile: !!

[quote=nodoubt]

Sounds like a TN40vn. If I did not already have a T6vn I would get the TN40vn.

I bet Giggles will get well beyond 500k lux now that I think about it.

elrcpilot…… Those are supposed to be very good chargers. I almost pulled the trigger on one the other day but looked at all the other chargers I have and did not…… :person_facepalming: … :wink:
HKJ rates them very high as an excellent charger.

If you want a reasonably priced analyzing charger a LiitiKala Lii 500 is a good one. There are a few others also.