[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Boo! Lol
Mickscott is not even here, it’s just us going on about chargers. I’m actually learning something here. I had no idea it was so hard to charge this size battery.

I’ve been out of the loop awhile so there are way to many pages to read through, but am I correct in assuming I should expect a PM when it’s time to order? (I’m # 925 on the list)

Thanks!

Yes, the group from 555 to 1000 should get a PM this Fri or Sat.

Your in Cali, so you can get free DHL shipping plus there is an option to get 8 Samsung 35E unprotected cell’s for $40 if you want.

Off topic has never so much as stubbed my toe, but to each his own

:smiley: …… I resemble that remark!!!
:wink:

This is fantastic news! I am really impressed by how quickly this project has come about, expecially considering it is an “outside the box” design.
The awesome team should be very proud of themselves and I thank you!!!

On another thought…

Has no one heard anything from The Miller?? Not a Team member, not a close friend, or anybody???

It has been over two weeks since he signed in. That is very, very unlike him!

I mean TA & others are handling things just fine, that is not in question.

But it is just weird that he has been gone so long. I am wondering if he is OK??

I was talking with another BLF member a bit ago & he mentioned The Miller… I told him from the last post The Miller made he was preparing for winter & had internet problems.

His reply was that The Miller lived in the “South of France where it does not really ever get that cold. And in this day & age… how long does it take to solve an internet problem…… over 2 weeks”???

So that got me to thinking & wondering if The Miller is OK?? I hope he is….

So The Miller…… if you read this at least let us know if you are indeed alright… please. Many people are concerned about you.

And if anyone has any info… please at least let us know if he is doing OK.
:slight_smile:

I’d like to echo what MAD said. What an awesome undertaking and collaboration by this team. I am amazed by what seems a monumental effort put forth by you guys. I’m happy I joined BLF and I’ll be very proud to own the GT. That said… it is for sale. lol just kidding

already made the payment 2 days ago and lets the slow boat from china do the job :smiley:

No, no one I have talked to has heard from him at all. I am also starting to worry about him as well, I have no idea what would keep him away this long.

It has taught us some lessons though, from now on any new projects need to be posted under a Team username so that others can edit the OP should the team leader not be around for example.

I hope he will turn up safe and sound any day now, I have some things coming up before long that will not allow me to be on here as much.

If you chose DHL then it will be the fast jet from china. Took about 4-5 days for the prototypes to arrive.

The team did fine without Miller sofar as far as I can judge. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the team pulled together but it has caused a lot more confuion in the thread without the ability to edit the OP with the latest details. Most questions could be answered with an updated OP using the latest details.

I think he’s in South East Asia (sea). Maybe DHL has customs problems?

Then again, he might just be joking around.

Didn’t the Miller do a down payment? Maybe Neal has his phone number or a phone number from his Paypal account.

I checked the facebookpage of Millers wife and she posted some photo’s of him celebrating Sinterklaas, a Dutch children’s feast which celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas on 5 December. He looks ok, so I guess we will hear from him soon.

I guess I could have been more clear about that. I have never attempted an emitter switch, but the GT sounds like it was designed to be easily modified.

I just did the same.
And he just replied to my earlier email.
He had been ill, but he’ll be back here soon.

As for the payments, i’m waiting on funds, i will pay tomorrow.
So don’t take me off the list !! :wink:

Thank you TA… I hope he is safe also.

I congratulate you & others for picking up where things were left off & carrying on…… even though there were obsticals to overcome.
Great job to all!! :+1: :beer:

Sounds like a good idea too about a “Team User Account” for GB’s…… that would have saved much trouble for you all in this instance I can surely imagine……

great
are good news