[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please add me for one (1) unit if the group buy is still open :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Ok, morning check in. I don’t have time to read through the last 6 pages but as you can see the PM’s were sent out last night.

If there are any questions I should be aware of let me know and I will try to read the next few posts before I head to work.

Please check out the situation with ARsee from last night starting at this post. . I not sure what is going on, but I had to recuse my help. I think you or Neal will need to sort it out.

Other than that, everything went smoothly.

Someone asked what the declared value of the DHL package was, but I’m not sure it was determined.

Thanks for the heads up, I will PM him and we will sort it out.

Hi guis, Neal, or anyone that can pass the info to Neal, JasonWW, TA…
I requested shipping via 1 parcel (DHL), somehow i ended up as Register - 2 parcel,
hope this could be sorted out before shipping begins :slight_smile:
Thanks

Order placed, Thanks Again

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just payed for my dumbell!

Please add me to the list for one (1) unit.

Thanks!

Did you ever get that email from Neil after you ordered?

Texas_Ace, The Miller,and everyone else involved in this project, thanks so much for all the work. Dealing with the public is a job that you have done amazingly well,and I cannot imagine even doing 1/10th as well as you. And, most people will never know about the majority of the work done behind the scenes.

Paid :). Thanks a lot BLF GT team.

Paid as well. Thanks!

Ok, Miller and Co., money paid for flashlight, batteries and donation. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for all your hard work. I’m REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on this thrower!

More weight is good for these types of lights. After taking off material for the guts, take off more for heat sinking and aesthetics, then keep the rest for thermal mass and ruggedness. This light already stretches the definition of portability. My air compressor has a handle and wheels, but I’m not taking it or the GT on backpacking trips. This light is portable in the sense that it’s easy to put in an automobile for travelling long distances, and that’s okay.

Try sending an email to Neal to the same address as you sent the reply with your phone number or a PM on here asking for the switch.

So 2.2 kg, that is about 3 1/2 lbs right? This thing is going to be a classic. With this much thermal mass I can’t imagine how the GT would ever get too hot with just one emitter. I am 6’ 4” and 245 lbs so I know that I can handle the weight, but I bet I still will giggle a little bit the first time I hold this beast.

how do I get in touch with Neal?

Neal is swamped, trying to get as much done as possible before getting married (congrats Neal!) so the fewer email’s sent to him the better. A flood of emails asking already asked questions will probably go unanswered just due to how busy he is in all the preparations he’s involved with. It would be wise here to follow the chain of command and let The Miller, Texas Ace, or another team member answer the questions. Jason has been doing a good job staying up with the most current available information when team members are out, so let’s just stay patient and allow information to come to us instead of 1200 people all rushing about in a chaotic manner, get’s way too confusing to keep up with when everyone is asking virtually the same questions.

Good things come to those who wait… :wink:

Click this

thanx for the help