[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Paid, plus donation. Waiting on email :slight_smile:

Jihaaa!

just paid For this great “Flashlight” and added one for the team.

Thanks for all the great work an effort that has been put in to this project guys.

All the best from the south of the Netherlands.

And now we wait……

My batteries have protection and have ended up 70.1mm long now that I’ve measured, anyone know if that will fit in the light?

Hi…
What is 2200 grams (2.2kg) in lbs?

To convert 2200 g to lbs multiply the mass in grams by 0.0022046226. The 2200 g in lbs formula is [lb] = 2200 * 0.0022046226. Thus, for 2200 grams in pound we get 4.8501697681 lbs.

I am 6’ 6” and 220 lbs and I am sure we will be able to handle the light. :slight_smile:

My version of the lens cap :slight_smile: I made lens caps for Emisar D1, BLF Q8 and Convoy C8 too and a BLF Q8 diffuser and made them public.

thanks M8!

Actually, 2.2 kg is about 4.9 lbs. (factor is 2.204622xxxxxx, printed on the backside of my old HP 11C)

I dont know much about 3D printers… but i’m wondering about the resolution and whether small text can effectively be rendered as expected - especially serif?

This is a huge lens cap like the flashlight. The small text around has 4-5mm letters but I made it bigger now if you open it again on tinkercad :wink:

Will this flashlight include strap:

or do we have to buy it separately?

Thank you

Strap not included

Please add me for one (1) unit if the group buy is still open.

Greetings.
X.

Can you also please add me for one (1) unit if the group buy is still open?

And please pardon my vast ignorance, but can the cells be charged in the flashlight, or must they be charged outside? I couldn’t find any info on this.
Also, what’s the anticipated run time on a full charge on the highest setting?
How long does it take to charge from a mostly depleted state?

THANKS!!!

Cells cannot be charged inside the light, you have to charge them externally by your own charger.
Runtime on Samsung 35E, rough estimate 4 hrs?

Just ordered mine! Super excited!

You could try milling out the shelf under the LED. Probably a lot of weight to be saved there. :wink:

Please add me to the list.

Next time let’s make a special edition GT using Titanium for the body and head and copper for the center switch/led assembly… to save on weight!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

all ordered. paypal sent.
Thanks to everyone involved. again!
$10 added extra for the team

IS it too late for a second light for my brother in law?

Tony

Please add me to the list! Just found out about this and can’t wait to get one.