[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

:+1:

Thanks for dispelling my worry

In my case it’s a single address

:+1:

I think the same
From now on the motto will be “it is shipped when it is shipped” :smiley:

Giggles!

Put me down for a second one.

Appreciate the status update, TA.

Thank you

Where did you buy this lensecover? Is this an European webshop?

The shop is a UK based camera accessory shop.
Here”s a link https://www.cameraking.co.uk/optech-8001142-hood-hat-xlarge-black/
It is a 4.5” - 5.5” stretch neoprene cover which as the head of the GT is 5.25” diameter should make it a snug fit.

Install OpenOffice or LibreOffice is Free Software .

Looks like the lens cover is available on Amazon with Prime shipping as well, for people wanting it in the US:

https://www.amazon.com/OP-TECH-USA-8001142-Hood/dp/B00009R9BN?th=1

This is it with a pair of Q8”s sat in it to give some scale to the size

I just picked up the neoprene lens hood from Amazon too. Nicely made item. Lets just hope it fits !

From the looks of it, it should.

I decided to try these. Collapsible-Silicone-Travel-Feeding-Bowl

wow when you look at two Q8’s in it you get an idea of how big this light is.

I’m also getting ready for a sulk for no new light for xmas so I’m hitting the credit card on gearbest and banggood and buying some toys.

Yes nicely made & plenty of “depth” to it.

Someone at Amazon must have seen this thread. They just jacked the price up to $11.50 from $8.95. It’s $9.95 direct from Op/Tech with what looks like free shipping

Please let us know the inside diameter of the silicone. I guess its too small at 13cm diameter. That should be the upper plastic ring I guess.

It looks nice, in white it can serve as a diffuser too!

I’ve been in Burch’s book for 5 years. No end in sight. Wanna race?

That doesn't surprise me one bit. That is exactly why I do not post my findings 99% of the time

Thanks Coyotehawk. Appreciate your time.

I completely agree on this!

Now that makes me feel all warm inside. It arrives when it arrives. Personally I would rather they wait till after all this Christmas shipping gets over with before letting these bad boys out into the dark world.
[/quote]

And everyone wonders what happened to The Miller… :person_facepalming:

Judging the size of the box the BLF GT is packed in, I'd say it's 11" wide x 8-1/2" deep x 9" tall