[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

You asked to have a 2nd light added on Dec 14. Coyotehawk updated the list on the 12th. So your name won’t show up until he does his next update.

No worries though, your post shows up on this thread saying you want it, so you are still included. :+1:

Yes, tracking numbers will be sent to your PayPal email address. TA mentioned this a day or two ago. :+1:

Haven’t seen this one posted here yet

SO SWEET :smiley: :smiley:

It doesn’t step down. It’s only about 35 watts so the size of the GT can handle that.

Runtimes vary of course depending on what cells you use and how many. If you plan to run it a long time then the 2A mode is recommended. The last tests on the prototype with old battery carrier design and 4 x 30q cells at 2A, was about 45 minutes in regulation, then output went down for another 45 minutes until lvp kicked in.

With 8 30Q cells, it should be double that. 1.5 hours at 2A in regulation, then another 1.5 hours until lvp.

When run at 2.5A the run times are shorter, of course.

No one has done a run time test of the production version, but results should be similar.

Check these 3 posts.

:open_mouth: :smiley: lolol ! funny right there…

Hot damn! That reflector looks super nice!!! I like it! :beer:

Please put me down for a 2nd one.

Thanks,

Martin

I’m definitely interested, would like a spot on the list if I may.

No problem. Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Jason thanks for taking the time to keep
Everyone posted. Lots of redundant info you have to post. But it’s nice to know someone is keeping track thanks again

Awesome, thank you very much. I’d been eyeing the production for a while now and had been debating on whether I should get myself on the list or wait until normal production and pay extra. Finally decided to take the plunge after getting my yearly bonus from work. Definitely looking forward to getting one and taking it out for a spin in the woods.

I am very sorry that the donation amount was posted publicly. I knew there was something I needed to edit out of the list before posting but in the rush to post it that morning it totally skipped my mind. :person_facepalming:

I have edited it out of the raw excel file uploads now. I lost the links to the zoho version.

This is my fault, I never intended for those to be made public, I am very sorry. Please forgive me. :weary:

I will do my best to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

As has been said, no one should feel bad about not being able to donate. It is 100% optional.

@JasonWW
Thanks for your answer and the work here
M.

As far as I am concerned TA, NO problem… stuff happens. Your trying to do this stuff before & after work…… as well as keeping those asking for an updated list pleased.

No wonder something gets forgotten or overlooked.
DON’T be hard on yourself about this man….

IF this simple oversight causes someone to rethink their position on giving to The Team…… they were not very comitted to their position in the first place!!
Whatever that ‘position’ was.

Let this be like ‘water off a duck’s back’ for you TA.
You explained…. thank you…. THE END!!! . :slight_smile: … :+1:

I am one of the first 555 and don’t see my name on that list. I paid a while ago and appeared on a previous paid list but not this one. Who would I contact for that? Thanks, and sorry for posting publicly, just not sure who to contact.

I was hoping it was an oversight. What you’ve done here is astounding and worth more than donations could ever bring in. Thanks for clearing it up and keeping it anonymous.

Please put me on the list for 2. Thanks.

No problem. Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

You are in post #3
103 aggillator 1st #110

If you paid, look for your paypal email with the transaction ID and the payment details and send it to Neal via PM (Who is on his wedding vacation now) and just wait…