[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Relax US DHL hub is first on the list, so next batch should be for Europe

Just realized I have a poker of aces :smiley:

If you ordered batteries with your GT, chances are you didn’t get a notice yet.

Slightly off topic-
If it’s a Sunday, and it’s raining, and the packers are up by six. and it’s an odd numbered month, but an even numbered day, and I paid at number 472.4 and was originally number 371.23 and I will receive my tracking number four months prior to today, How long do I need to worry about it to have the light show up at the wrong address down the street, only to find out it is an incandescent disposable penlight?

4 days 3 hours and 17 minutes

After that the asbestos will have gotten to you and it’ll be far too late to change a penlight into a Mcd thrower. :wink:

For the record :

Around 1PM EST 12-27, I received phone call from DHL with tracking number

Did not receive any emails

I am in USA

Did not order batteries

Was around number 20 to pay of the second group (original number on the list was 907)

Very Happy

Waiting patiently as I stand along the road with pen in hand

Laws of Mercy! I can see it now, the DHL truck gets to Pennsylvania and finds a snowman holding a Bic pen beside the mailbox in question….

No, he’s in Sweden.

So far only usa orders up to the 550th paid order without batteries got shipping notifications. So your light will ship a bit later. No worries. Just have to be patient. When your order ships Neal will send you an email or you might get a text message.

Looks like Im not getting my batteries since I received a shipping notification. Really hoping I can get this fixed.

Just got my shipping notification this morning! Super pumped! Can’t wait.

Neal will get you taken care of. If it shows up without the cells email / PM Neal again and let him know about the mistake. Hopefully he will be caught up enough by then to see it. If you don’t hear back from him, PM me.

Nothing to understand…. it is no big deal at all.
But if you are not getting a GT now…… why bother to share this with us?

I don’t have an account set up with the DHL. I got a text which I was given it to Neal.

Thank you

I don’t think it’s the actual waiting that’s getting to folks. But the anticipation of a long awaited light. I’ve been wrong before though. :slight_smile:

This might be the first shipping mistake I’ve seen. Did you order batteries at the same time as the light?

I know if the batteries are ordered after the light, like added on later, it might not get included in time.

Everything was ordered at the same time and my email showed me as buying both the light and the batteries.

Most folks also include a phone number with their paypal account. That’s where Neal gets your address and email from.

Okay, that might just be an honest mistake. First one we’ve seen. No worries though. Like TA said, it will be taken care of.

This does make sense. I was #18 to pay but also included cells. I haven’t received shipping notice yet not that it matters. It is going to arrive before long one way or another.

This is the scenario with my first order. I'm confident Neal will get it sorted, eventually