[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Not yet, they have not told us to close it yet, so we are leaving it open till they do.

They already have 1500 ordered, so I don’t think they are that worried as long as we are below that (or slightly over as some will not make the final purchase).

Yes, the XL. You want it to fit snug. Don’t know, but I think the XXL might be too big.

You can see the seams on this, and fits perfect.

at your service

Huston, The GT will land in 15 minutes!!! DHL called and he is 15 minutes out!!! :+1: :smiley: :smiley: BLF GT’S for EVERYONE! :stuck_out_tongue: 50 years old and giddy as a school boy :laughing: :person_facepalming: :+1:

5 kg… Oh noes, it’s in whatever units…

But what about the emails that everyone got from Neal, I never got any for both lights.
Also I’m not even on the excel list for the second batch, but did pay on the 13th Dec.

Thank you!!

It just got here! Thought I was towards the bottom of the list? Time to charge some batteries. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Not kg but pounds in that pic’. 2.x kg I think it was. (2.2?)

Just assembled it!!! OMG!!! It’s wonderfully HUGE!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Somehow that just does not sound right :person_facepalming: It’s really big? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: But now I wait for tomorrow when my 6mm x 2mm magnets get here :+1:

Is the group buy still open? Please add me to the list if it is. Thanks!

thanks to the BLF team, to Neal, and to Lumintop for giving us the very awesome GT!

I nominate this 2017 day of the year.

Wow! soIRNY the GT is bigger than your Christmas tree! :wink:

I tested my DBC-06.7 with a 97.5mm reflector at 815Kcd in a 5M lux test. The GT makes 897.5Kcd in this same test with a much larger reflector. My buddy and his brother both got theirs today. Apparently DHL dedicated today to GT delivery. lol

5M is pretty short for a thrower, but the dark spot is out of the beam when shining at a wall within 8’, so 5M should be pretty good, if not ideal.

The DHL driver made a point of writing down the BLF name, he wants one really badly without even seeing it, just the range alone made him grab a pen and paper. :wink:

So many light have arrived and not a single beamshot? ? ? ?

I Would like to thank everyone involved in making this beautiful flashlight a dream come true!!! :smiley: Thank you BLF team! Thank you Neal and Lumintop! Thank You The Miller, I pray for your health! Thank you Steel_1024 for spotting the two problems! Thank you Flashlight Gods For letting me be involved in this wondrous creation! And thank all of you here at BLF for making me feel like part of the group, R/C your humor is Awesome and Teacher your wisdom always appreciated and well received. :smiley: :+1: :+1: This is a glorious day!! :beer:

Well said Doug, the team deserves a lot of credit as does Lumintop for a well made monster hoss of a light. :slight_smile: Kudo’s to all involved!

johnny, beamshots take dark skies. :wink:

Lights arrived to the USA only.
It should be dark soon there so there will be pictures later (I believe).

Can’t do it at the daytime :slight_smile: