[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

As has been said before many times. Have patience. You should probably recieve the light at that time, not for it to be sent. If it hasn’t shipped already, it probably will within a week.

In an effort to reduce the number of posts, I’m going to respond to all of these people here.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Your joking, right?

Now that things are moving when can we expect a updated paid/shipping list for #556 to #1038 so I can get my hopes up.

I never joke anymore. Its all SERIOUS

A twelve pack, nice! :+1:

LOL :laughing: :laughing: Where do you get all these cool gifs. :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

he is quite serious, they keep saying “give it another week”, it’s the 3 or 4th they say it

This is hard to figure out.You have put so much work into this,I for one thank you very much.But some times the good/nice guy gets over looked.

Should have given that $1 Giggle donation,… :laughing:

As much as i wish i did help on this project, i was dealing with life’s set backs & family turmoil to much at the time of the design & development of the GT. I am just a supporting member looking forward to getting the one i ordered. (right now the only major BLF project i have been putting time & work into is the in-progress BLF Lantern project.

You are not alone DBSAR

I am kind of frustrated of not getting my shipment confirmation even though I paid very very early, jealous of not having the flashlight in my hand and giggling like a lot of you, regretful to have added batteries to my order because I would have gotten my light sooner, but no way in hell am I canceling my order now this light is special and will try to stay positive until I get it (hard to do)

Hang in there :slight_smile:

One on left is not lined up either but it is close, about 1cm off. Can not change position.

I’m interested! Please put me down for one.

Just opened Mine, has a little lint or white paper inside the reflector, just one little piece, wondering how easy it will be to get it out. I’m not worried though it’s pretty minor, I can live with it. Also I’d like to know on the pics southland posted, why the lanyard holes are in different spots, on those 4 lights. I can’t see how I would move mine, Mines in the back, so If I use a strap which I am the button is facing the bottom of the light, not a big deal as I can feel for it easily.

Three days??? Try two (2) days!!!

My cousin got his… …… in 2 days.

I have of course invited him down for dinner tonight (Saturday) as long as he brings the GT with him. That way I can at least see & play with one a bit while mine is waiting to have batteries loaded in it ( :person_facepalming: ) for the trip to it’s new home. :wink:

He sent me his tracking. Here it is…….

This utterly amazes me!!! From HongKong to a small little town in Alabama in less than 48 hours.!!!

W o w………… :+1:

Friday, December 29, 2017 Location Time

11 Delivered - Signed for by / CROSSVILLE, AL 5:07 PM

10 With delivery courier BIRMINGHAM, AL - USA 10:38 AM

9 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BIRMINGHAM - USA 9:55 AM

8 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA 5:09 AM

7 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA 2:08 AM

6 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA 1:35 AM

Thursday, December 28, 2017 Location Time

5 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OPSA 4:28 PM

4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:45 PM

3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG - HONG KONG 5:38 PM

2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2:41 PM

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 1:28 AM

The internet, man. I get lost easily. LOL!!!

I snip and cut, add this and that, tweak and adjust to make things. I'm a graphics GEEK!! LOL

DB Customs mentioned earlier his bezel was on really tight. An adjustable rubber strap/wrench may help to get it off, something like THIS . I don’t recall if he applied any heat to the bezel.

Just a warning, One member mention a screw from the one of the battery carrier was loose in the box. Be sure to check the screws and make sure they are snug.

You da man, Rob. Thanks for confirming!

He can whatever he wants. Who do you think you are?