[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I sent my payment asap after Miller sent out the PMs to all those in the first GB list. I paid, but never received any confirmation email or anything at all or any tracking number. My PayPal shows my payment went through, but that’s all I got. It’s unusual when i placed orders this substantial before i always got some kind of email indicating that I sent payment, when items were shipped, and of this type of order there is usually a tracking. So far… nothing…

Do not bother to wait a week if you would rather not. Send me your PayPal address & I will send you the money. We will have Neal change the shipping address to mine.

Your happy, I am happy, a win / win.

I’ll be looking for you PM with payment info.

Thank you………… :+1:

I’m sure Lumintop is producing, assembling, packing and shipping the lights as fast as they can along with all the other lights they sell.

This is not a light sitting on a shelf that you order and boom, it gets shipped the next day.

This is a “group buy” light. One that has not even officially gone on sale yet.

Everyone here is getting the light at a discount AND getting it early, before the general public.

There are no guaranteed ship dates or delivery dates. I am surprised they even started shipping in December.

So no one should be feeling disappointed or let down.

The quality looks top notch. Much better than when the first Q8’s came out.

Stay positive! :+1:

That is up to Neal.

PM Jason

I just noticed the list of the first 555 that got pmed I checked for my name and found this

sent PM to user Buzzing Bulb ERROR: can not find user enesrap ?

Should I be worried? anything I should do?

It’s not nonsense. It just means that it hasn’t shipped yet. Or if it has shipped, the info on the tracking hasn’t been sent yet. Simple as that.

I want one :slight_smile:

Please add me to the list, 1st one.

The offer I made DSBAR above to relieve him from the apparent stress of this situation applys to anyone in the first 555 price category.

DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME!!!

We will work out the details in a proper manner…… :+1:

How is that possible when the first shipment left last Saturday?

Maybe you are refering to when Neal said they would ship in early Dec? I thought that was explained why there was a delay. It turned out that those lights had a bad driver flash and a too solid color switch cover. So all of those lights had to be taken apart and reflashed/switch cover swapped. It is not an excuse, it is just the reality of building a new product.

I’ll pay $5 more then Teacher. :smiley:

Need one to attempt emitter swap and one stay stock.

Don’t make me come out there & find you………… :partying_face:

Teacher, you are cracking me up!

Typical Gearbest/Banggood/Aliexpress policy is that once it ships, you should give it 2 months before considering it lost. If you were wanting to cancel an order before it ships, then I’m sure Neal would honor that.

I just see it funny that someone would cancel after waiting one week after they start shipping, especially when everyone knows this is a special “group buy” light. Lumintop is not even selling to the public yet.

IDK, maybe I am the only one who sees canceling as strange.

I don’t recall a GB that didn’t have many of these very same posts, like where’s my light, they said my light would get to me as soon as possible, so where is it…??

• I suggest that all wait patiently.
  • Reflector production of BLF GT is slow.
  • The next shipments will also slow down.

Yeah, I’m sure the vast majority of folks that ordered are just chilled and waiting, being all cool. It’s just a few that get overly stressed or depressed or something.

Let’s be glad we are not in the Astrolux MF02 group buy. That light was pushed back 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks, then when it shipped and people got it, a lot of them only worked for 15 seconds and then nothing. So Astrolux stopped selling them so they can revise the driver. Version 2 is still not released yet. Now that is some bad luck.

The GT seems to be a top notch, high quality piece. People will be happy when they get it.

This is a statement… not a complaint of any type.

I know answers are sometimes hard to come by from LT or Neal.

BUT folks that is the only place the info can come from.

TA, Jason, or anyone else can only pass along info that has been passed to them by Neal or LT.

So asking on here over & over is a total waste. When something is known they will for sure pass it on.

Now if Neal happens to read this…… it would be helpful to know at least a good guess of the shipping plans & time frames for……
*1. Lights with batteries.
*2. Lights to other countries besides the USA
*3. Non DHL Shipping

It DOES NOT have to be an exact timetable. But a good educated guess at least.

Thank you……… :slight_smile:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone in the first 555 who wants out please PM me.
I will take your light off your hands & send you your money immediately after we confirm details of shipping address change with Neal.

Don’t be shy……… Send fhose PM’s!!
Let’s get this ball rolling. :+1:

Got my blf gt today. Dhl is pretty amazing. Just took 2 days from China to California with text updates along the way.

Lumintop and the blf team hit this project out of the park. This light blows away all my modded throwers. Build quality is top notch.

I think I’ll be needing a shoulder strap and lens cap now.