[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Imagine, all those boxes, filled to go. And then something had to be corrected. That means a whole warehouse full of open boxes. And when you have a chance to ship them out finally, wouldn’t you go for the big numbers. Or would you give priority to 1 light to Luxemburg and 1 light to Liechtenstein and 1 (sorry 2) light(s) to Vatican City. And let hundreds of boxes, that can be shipped out in one big swoop, lying around? Well, I would go for the big guns first, and so would you.

Hey chill out guys, you’re all going to receive your lights eventually, and the bottom line is that we are all getting more than we actually paid !
Like FlashPilot says there is a world out there outside this forum.
I am a flight dispatcher, and also used to work for DHL some 10 years ago, so I’m more then familiar with arranging 1000+ shipments in this time of the year.
Honestly It’s more then a chaos and and you should all admire how Neal and Lumintop even made this possible !
Just logistic paperwork, customs declaration and sorting the lights on pallets takes more then a week with 24 hours shifts, so please have understanding and try to enjoy holidays :beer:

I would like to believe :innocent:

Yes i still waiting…

but just want to say, the way its sent is little “unpair” for some people. First payment, in 555 list, etc.

They know registered will take 3 or 4 weeks, but sent after fast shipping.

Justmy2cent

Have watched the video and looks like a great project.

Please add me to the list

I am in

seanok

From what i understand Lumintop does not even have all those lights manufactured, according to this at least:

Can anyone confirm this?

No one wants to hear those words, especially when we all are hyped up about the GT.

Same exact issue I had. I ordered the light and batteries with registered shipping and for some reason he sent me just the light through dhl. I sent Neal emails and pm’s a week ago and still no response.

Yes i still waiting…

but just want to say, the way its sent is little “unpair” for some people. First payment, in 555 list, etc.

They know registered will take 3 or 4 weeks, but sent after fast shipping.

Justmy2cent

It would be nice to see at least one message a day from Neal, with a story about the progress of the work.
Of course, he does not have to do this, but at least to calm people down

Hoping to get added to the list for one, if I’m not too late to the party.

I would like purchase 1 (one) more BLF GT. Thank you.

I unscrew and screw the tube a number of time before I sand on the tube end.
It’s new maybe it wears in.

That’s true, the lights are still in production.

Things went a little bit different than planned. Original we had planned to have the first 555 ready so they all could ship at once.
But now, especially with the problems that were discovered, Neal’s wedding and the Christmas days everything slowed down.

And please stop asking for why your package hasn’t shipped. It takes time to organize everything and it will be al right.

Bought them with the light and paid on the very same day and also got the email confirmation from Neal.
Really do not know why it’s not updated.

I don’t know why it doesn’t show up either. Like nnmnu1, the order just did not show up correctly.

Ha! I forgot about that. I’ll have to wait tho, the GT arrived yesterday, but, it’s about –8C and snowy here. Too cold, even for the working girls.

Is this better or worse than the Q8 group buy? With that one it made no difference what order you paid. At least here Neal is trying to get the first 700 or so shipped out before dealing with the next 700 orders. So it’s not so bad. :partying_face:

Thank you for the clarification

JasonWW, TexasAce, Mods? is it possible to pin a post to the top with updates?

It seems a lot of people are looking at the pics of people getting their GT’s without knowing that its only USA orders without batteries so far, and immediately cracking the sads.

There is an awful lot to read through, and a large proportion of it is off topic. It might help keep the thread clear of “Where’s my light?” posts.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.