[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Have you ordered your GT yet, or have you not received the PM to Purchase?

I ordered the GT long ago and also paid for it.
Just now I noticed the list of 555 and saw my name with “error” behind it.
Isen’t that the list of people who got Pm’s that their GT is on the way?

An Error? Where is that “error”, a link pls?

That topic became too big , filled with spam too

So far the only lights that we know went out (last saturday) were usa customers, with no batteries, up to 550th paid. We got tracking info 4 days after.

Another shipment went out Wednesday. We don’t know where to, yet. So I’m guessing tracking info will pop up tomorrow or maybe Tuesday due to news years holiday.

Maybe we will get some info from Neal before the weekend.

That’s all I know. Sorry.

Haha.

Here
Just ctrl+f “Buzzing”

sent PM to user Buzzing Bulb ERROR: can not find user enesrap

The 556 to 1038 list that is posted is just the people that paid.

The lights are shipping out in groups on a pallet, not one by one. So the first big shipment was just to the usa. I’m not sure where the second big shipment went. I’m sure we will find out soon.

I don’t see an error message by your name.

That was for down payments. That info is old news. The latest list from Neal, which is not very current, shows your order is fine. You paid for 1 light, no batteries and registered shipping.

Thank you! I guess I got nervous and was afraid of being left out :smiley:

Again thanks for your patience of awnsering my question.
Must be a B*h to repeat yourself over and over and over… like a special little ring in hell, turning you into madness. :smiling_imp:

Thanks

JasonWW has a link : Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 – Updated Dec 15 (link is external)

with a list showing you are paid, registered mail, no batteries. You are number 306

Edit: I type too slow and this was already answered.

Bozlight29 said European orders would not ship until January.

941 paid on 28/12. Boy am I looking forward to receiving this.

Haha! That makes sense, but it aint ganna happen. If you’re a teacher, then you already know better! :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe you should try funding diaper wipes instead. Then your ROI will sail through the roof. A few too many children in this “hobby” are grossly self absorbed and need to find a really good therapist + meds to quell their feeble minded embarrassing compulsions. Someone needs to hold their hands and wipe when their poopy diapers back-up. :confounded: There is actually a world outside a flashlight forum.

THANK YOU TEAM!!! YOU PULLED THIS ONE OFF, AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE DAMN PROUD, AS WELL AS RELIEVED; WITH SUCH FANTASTIC & CONSISTENT RESULTS POURING IN!

No tracking or communication for me yet and I paid to make the 1st run. I know whatever happens, I will eventually get a great light… just as we all shall.

There are no registered shipments to Europe so far. The only thing Neal told me was, the registered shipments to Europe starts in January, and the batteries are in the GT.

I can understand it’s been a bit complicated to ship such a heavy light at low costs. We have to be patient and wait, and be happy for the lucky ones in the USA. The communication between Lumintop and BLF about shipping is not great imho, that could be better. Luckily Neal answers some questions so now and than. But if you can get the GT monster at the price of a small Fenix tactical light, we can’t complain :)

FlashPilot … :+1: . :wink:

I know Neal’s original plan was to ship the lights out in the order of those that paid, but it probably would have cost more and took longer.

So Neal seems to have grouped together a large pallet of lights. The first shipment was usa bound and with no batteries.

I know it’s not what people expected, and some folks might get upset. On the other hand, it makes a very big group of folks happy. You can’t make everyone happy, so it’s a good compromise.

Soon we will find out where that next big shipment went to. If it wasn’t Europe (which is the next big group I can think of) then it might be:

CAUTION, THEORY AHEAD, NOT KNOWN FOR SURE.

:the USA lights with batteries.

I don’t know the statistics of what country ordered the most lights, but I would guess the USA followed by Europe in general. Maybe some folks familiar with International shipping can chime in - at least until we here from Neal.

so according to your theory, people like me( in a country with few order) will receive last :person_facepalming:

I wonder how they send it to countries where 1-2-3 lanterns were ordered?
It’s not exactly about pallets
Waiting for a lantern in February March? :smiley:

Well, with registered shipping it was always going to take longer than DHL. I thought the point of going registered was to save money of customs fees, etc… Would you rather pay those fees to get it sooner?

I doubt they could do very many pallets. After that it has to be sent out individually. DHL is very fast. 3 to 5 days maybe? That’s what it was so far.