[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Okay, that’s cool. I haven’t been in this thread keeping up with everything going in with Giggles. I ordered one earlier this month and wanted to see what the status is. Does anyone know,when they will be shipped?

It will probably ship within a week if it hasn’t already been sent. Shipping with DHL is very fast. Usually 3 to 5 days, but with the holidays and such it’s hard to say.

Cough-Cough…

I know exactly where one of these will be going….

There are around 170 lights shipped. Neal will email everyone there tracking number.
It is not clear which GT order has shipped but when Neal updates everything we should know which are shipped.

You are in the same situation 1000 other people are in. The seller, Neal, has already said the lights have started shipping and that he would be emailing tracking numbers to those people whose packages are shipped.

Neal’s primary focus is getting the lights out so he has not been on the computer very much. Plus I’m sure he is swamped with emails and PM’s as well.

I hope you can understand.

Had short contact with Neal. Lumintop just shipped out more GT’s and is still shipping. Neal will mail the tracking codes as soon as he get’s them.

Does anyone know how long Neal typically takes to respond to emails/pm? I still want to make sure they ship my batteries.

OMG, some folks acts like in a kindergarden :person_facepalming:

Keep cool and just be patient please, another week or 2 will not affect your life :wink:

best regards….

Man I post about needing raised top batteries for both Gt And q8, you can do that via button top batteries or you can buy flattop batteries and then solder blob them. I DIDNT MEAN TO SOLDER A BUTTON TOP BATTERY. Sorry for the confusion but the OR in my post was meaning to get button tops if you didn’t plan on soldering. I kind of thought that would go without saying.

in future projects we need to point out that waiting and patience (as well as a good amount of suffering ) has to be invested beside the better prices.

who does not want that thrill needs to wait until the Product sits on the shelf for full price and has been tested from a noticeable group of members to fix possible issues.

;)

and yes - i am impatient A LOT :D

It seems nothing goes without saying in this thread… :smiley:

:+1:

If your statement is aimed at my query about shipping updates, you should know.
This is the first question I have asked since making payment on December 2. I haven’t seen any updates or any news telling when the light may ship. There has been not one email to me about this purchase. So I don’t think one question in the month since making payment is acting like kindergarten. I could see you making that statement about someone asking for updates every other day, but not just once since paying a month ago. Besides you know nothing about what affects my life. So, you keep,cool…… :beer:

Yes sir, I absolutely understand. I just come in for an update for the first time since making payment. I can see where questions from so many people can be overwhelming and a pain in the ass. Sorry if I caused any trouble, but I’ve been very patient and this is the first question I have asked, but you guys just see all these questions and do t know,this is my first query about the status. So all is cool, I got an update and will,wait for delivery. Maybe for big group buys like this have a separate thread for updates and the status of how the project is progressing so folks can go to see exactly where, when, why and who the project is at the moment. Not telling you guys how to run your business, but it might help with being inundated with questions that get some riled up. Just sayin’. Great job and thanks!

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

SSV…… All this other BS aside….
DID you get both a confirmation email from PayPal AND an email from Neal asking for your username & phone number?

If getting this light super super urgently impacts your life greatly you shouldn’t have bothered buying it. There has never been a time frame or an expected date of completion.

It was very unlikely that this light was going to be seen this year. Things moved VERY quickly with this project.

If you need something super duper quickly why not buy something in a store or buy from amazon prime when you can complain to someone who cares.

honestly, i know that ” it will be ship when it is shipped” , but
I REALLY want it now :(, new year is coming, this light uses all my money i can spend on flaslight in 2 months, or maybe 3
i want a new flashligh, so bad :frowning:

It reads that two shipments of lights have been sent but tracking details havent been passed from Lumintop to Neal.
Neal will then feed this back to us.

If you would like to get a big list of names, tracking numbers ETC then send out 500+ different PM’s to users of this forum all over xmas and a few days after getting back from a honeymoon……. It’s a big task and a reason why we got the light so cheap, “we” were doing the work rather than Lumintop.

From what I remember, before mid November he would respond pretty fast, but ever since production started and payments started being made he has become very busy.
If it’s important maybe 1 or 2 days. If it’s not important maybe 1 or 2 weeks.

So you will either hear back from him or else he will post the updated shipping list first which will show your latest order status.