[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I’m excited! Thanks everyone for their efforts!

I knew he would want one but I was afraid of some issues popping up and wanted to make sure his would be perfect. Had I known the team and Lumintop were going to hit it out of the ballpark right from the get go I’d have done the same.

:laughing: :laughing: :+1:

No disrespect, but the only ones who do it for free, are the people at BLF, Neal does it for money, and Lumintop isn’t a charity either. If it wasn’t profitable, think they would go for it? They wouldn’t. But at least they could let us know that there are some priorities in shipping, as i believe everyone of us is anxiously waiting for it to arrive asap.

I have explained several times that the first DHL orders are being shipped by the pallet. So that can only happen to countries where there are enough DHL orders to fill a pallet.

I don’t think there are many countries outside of the US with enough DHL shipments to make this viable on a large scale.

Exactly. IF people would just do a bit of reading…… every question concerning shipping has already been answered numerous times.

That would be…… NUMEROUS times……….

NUMEROUS = MANY

Does anyone know when the w/ batteries shipments might begin?

If it was already posted, I must have missed it somewhere.

Thanks,
FB

I think those are the next to ship out Now that Neal is back from his Honeymoon.

So does anyone know how and when the lights are going to be shipped? :smiley: Relax, I’m just joking.

I’ve written it before… I have no idea how you guys do it. I think I’d make boiler plate text and just copy and paste each time one of “the” questions gets asked.

I missed my delivery driver to sighn for it so I have to wait until Tuesday and pick it up at Dhl …but really just wait…I made my payment thought it would be mi this to come.

Thanks TA,

Can you please explain how we can identify a flawed firmware? You didn’t finish your explanation and I would like to confirm that mine was done correctly.

I choked on my iced tea…… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: … :+1:

This guy has volunteered to answer all questions New Years Day/New Years Eve. LOL!!

For a small gratuity, he said he can start immediately.

:laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :+1:

There is no need to worry about it for most.

Although when you manually press the carrier down to make contact, the light should flash twice quickly (part of the narsil boot up process). If that happens, then you are fine.

Thats great to know. Just as a double check, how would the light respond with the incorrect firmware?

Mine gives a slow single blink with the wrong firmware.

So, EU orders wont be shipped till january eh? Well, as Mr. Trump said: America first :slight_smile:

I would like to buy second GT, but I am missing some 150$ :smiley: :smiley:
Totally broke at this time of year :person_facepalming:

For the record, I nor anyone else on the team asked for the US to be first. We were not given any choice or even informed that would be the case till after the fact.

I would have personally preferred (and assumed) that the orders would be shipped as they were paid.

Shipping by pallet changed all of that though.