[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

You will need to talk to Neal about these specifics. I have no part in the actual shipping.

Neal is usually pretty accommodating though, if he has time to get to your message. He might already be on vacation for the china new year as I have not heard from him in several days.

Oh, and as a side note, the shipments were delayed last week due to all the talking about how to sort them out. They said they did get 100 reflectors in though and they expect some more this week.

They are still hoping to get most of the remaining orders finished before going on vacation. We will see how that goes.

Is it too late to get on some kind of list or purchase this light? How do you purchase this light today - BLF-GT, if interested?

Thanks

Good job T_A, I appreciate your concern and work behind the scenes :disguised_face:

But how do I know my order is affected? Untill now I did not get a email. (I am in the first orders)

Second question, do we get a personel notice when the goods are shipped? (Registered with batteries)

grts

Thank you :smiley:

Do you maybe know if LT will focus first on ~200 unshipped FL from first group of 555 FL?

Did LT maybe get list of users wanted to change to DHL?

Props to TA and to Lumintop. :+1:

A Big +2

Thank you

• Lumintop
  • Texas Ace

Thanks TA For your cooperation with LT for us! I hope so for a possitive message soon that my light will be sent soon!

Good effort TA! I hope that in the longterm you get a bit more out of all your time, patience and skillful communication than just a few compliments and +1’s in this thread.
But for now a big :+1:

Sorry, it is too late for the group buy through BLF. :weary: Once all of the group buy lights ship Lumintop will be selling these to the general public. :partying_face:

Look at the post from M4D M4X. I believe he will have the GTs at a discount.

Thanks TA. :beer:

If you order is affected then you should get a message from Neal requesting extra payment for shipping. If you do not get this message then assume your order is not effected.

If you live in one of the country’s listed and have not get a message, then you can send Neal a message to get more details.

I have not heard from Neal all week, so I can’t say much more then that. I am thinking he is already gone for china New year.

Sorry, the GB is closed. You can find a few that have been listed in the for sale section though and they will be for sale publicly once this GB is over.

Yes, last I heard they will be trying to ship them in order for the remaining orders.

I asked them about switching to DHL but they never responded to that question.

As ever good work from TA and Lumintop. I hope shipments will start from now, with the right invoice.

Thanks TA. You’re a wise and principled man

Let me add my thanks to everyone involved in the group buy. My flashaholic friend, after seeing my BLF GT in operation, said it was the closest thing to a Star Wars light saber he had ever seen.

Thanks again, guys! Bravo Zulu!

Thanks TA for all your help and support.
I am ok with any kind of shipping at this point, but even if they put them on a slow ship, having some tracking number is essential for me.
In absent of Neal I really hope Lumintop will provide them for next batch of registered or whatever they choose for people affected with high price DHL like me.

I told them that people need the tracking numbers and they need to send them but got no response yet.

I get the feeling that Neal has all the email and contact information while Lumintop just has the addressed and shipping information.

Thanks TA for this good news and thank you LuminTOP :THUMBS-UP:

Cheers! :BEER: