[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Did you ask for it via the Google form? I also asked but heard nothing. Or did you send a pm?

I think the first batch where 555 users right? 50 (where did you get that number?) + the ones that overpaid is ~10 percent. That is not a very small minority.

The big problem here is the difference. If everyone was still waiting, fine. But some of you have already worn down their lights whilst others have no idea when theirs will even be delivered.

I also participated in the Q8 GB: no problems there. So dismissing the complaints as “those of a small minority”. And implying that a GB always works like this with a “you could have known, but next time we’ll put it in big print for those who can’t think on their own” kind of statement is just not fair.

Answers to email.

LOL, thank you for this post!

From post #1:
A 5th shipment of 185 lights went out on Feb 9th. This includes registered packages. So this means about 800 of the 850 lights have shipped. The next shipment of reflectors should take care of the last 50 orders.

This is the 50 people being refered to.

I don’t know what is meant by people getting a wrong invoice and paying more. I’ve never heard that. Maybe someone can explain it to me?

With the Q8, there were no setbacks or delays with getting the flashlight components. Thorfire could crank out 500 lights a week so people did not have to wait very long to get their light shipped.

I would like apologize to Bozlight29, I misumdertood his comment and I was rude with him.

Sorry

Haven’t had a shipping notification for some time,
I had three returned to sender due to customs issues, not heard anything since….?

No one has heard anything as they are on vacation for CNY. We hope to get back on track by the end of the month.

Via the Google form, got a reply via email later the same day IIRC.

Have you checked your spam folder? I got an email from Martin with the tracking number, subject is “gt”. It was classified as spam.

I had a email from Martin with a word registered,and a empty box. So I was sad.When I sent this email to a friend to see the empty box,suddenly the box got two numbers when the email arrived to my friend.
Finally he sent me back the email and now I can see myself the numbers and check the parcels by 17track.Magic. :wink:

Good news (for me at least) my registered one has landed in the UK and is at nearby RDC, I have a feeling it will be here on Monday…….for it to be there it must have been through customs already.
I’ll update tomorrow.

Good news! That was fast for registered shipping only a week if was shipped out on 9.Feb like all others :+1:

Indeed it was, so fast I hope it skipped customs altogether……maybe that would be too much to ask :money_mouth_face:
The service is a 48hr one, so it’s either Monday or Tuesday.

That’s good to know. Mine hasn’t shipped yet which is understandable, since I ordered it late. But at least I know what to expect in terms of shipping times, once the remaining ones are sent out.

Still patiently waiting. Keep up the good work guys!

Does anyone know the highest number to have been sent a PM about being able to order their GT?

That would be me. :slight_smile:

(Your task will be, to search my name in the first posting to get to the number)

PMs have been sent through #1049.

Waylon - I see you at 556 and 1374.

From post #1.
The next group (3rd batch) to purchase lights (#1050 and up on the list or who signed up after 10/23/17) will get their PM/ emails after Chinese New Year which means late February.