[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I would be Fit To Be Tied——Loosing my mind if that was me—-I understand how you feel in a way(sort of)—Last year I was involved with the Haikelite group buy—sure I got my lights but not up to par as to what was tested—some others received replacement lights while all I wanted was new drivers and battery plates—after over a dozen emails and 4 packages I finally got what I needed 9 months later—It was this guy did this and this other guy did that—In my business it was always the delivery truck got a flat tire—Hang in there Dude—that’s all you can do

removed. Realized I hadn’t read the latest posts.

See the cabinet in the background? That contains the handbook for men.

Why would you need a handbook? Just send it back as defective! :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife says a single post-it-note (7cm x 7cm) is more than sufficient for the handbook for men.

(That’s a complement? Right?)

I’m glad the refectors issue dont afected Vihn sells…… and anothers which may will pop some day :person_facepalming:

Seriously, how type of factory lumintop are? Who is in charge on that thing? Shirley? Do lumintop do not have inventory?

Its very sad, I’m not happy to come here and post some kind of this content dont get me wrong.

I can count rougly oficially 14 lights, how many members here are still waiting? I bet all of us dont have to wait too long if lumintop honored this commitment. Misteriously the GT only stopped to sell afert that exploded here…

That’s enough for me and I cant go on with this GB anymore and with this post I formally inform my “ask for refund”. I will send a pm to Neal requesting the refund until 27 of february I will give 4 working days after CNY and before I start my paypal dispute and nothing of lumintop apologies will change this scenario for me :confounded:

Sorry Texas Ace if this may upset you, I apreciate your work here but I’m tired and frustrated more than I can support I give up.

Thanks to all :+1:

Franz,

I am sorry for your frustration. I do understand.

I believe you WILL get the BLF GT after CNY, and it will be great once you have it in your hands. But if you can’t wait, I understand too.

Mr.Scott

Unfortunately I can affirm for you it will not be great for sure…

Like Mecallie told, my passion was depleted I dont cary about when it will be shipped but those events was occured ruined all

Its may be silly but I dont even like pure throwers I only wanted this because it will be my first BLF exclusive light, my order with q8 was cancelled near the codes stoped to working and I gave up to order but this gt seems more special for the type of the project and how many effort the team spended here….

Like I told, all of this go away I cant have a reason why continues on these GB :cry:

This is the 5700k emitter:

Sorry, it’s just a auto everything iPhone pic, but having the emitter swapped was the best thing ever for this light.
I’d like to give kudo’s to the member from BLF that modded it for me, but he may wish to remain unnamed.

How so?

Are you like me and prefer CW emitters? I was gonna change mine to CW, but after seeing it in person, I’m not really bothered enough to change it. Stock color is pretty good.

So shirley just smuggles out 10 Blf gt’s? It reminds me of a story of a man stealing wheelbarrows.

!!

Why so aggressive, trying to get the tread locked again.

CW all the way for me for throwers, NW for everything else

I did the same thing and love it! It is not that hard to swap the LED using VestureOfBlood electric skillet method, I really like the new 5700K tint I bought from Mountain Electronics, it is just a lovely white tint.

Asked and received tracking information through the form for my Registered shipping. Thank you M4D M4X!

It appears like the original plan has been kept; two shipments by Malaysia Post, sent (or scanned) about 24 hours apart are in transit since ~monday.

well Franz, the thing is, those last 50 members who are waiting on the GT are a small minority, as are the ones that paid a lot more due to wrong invoice. The other much bigger group of members who have the GT are happy with the GT and their mission is completed. They are modding it already. That’s the way it is. This is a GB to learn from. In future GB maybe the manual could be more specific about how a GB works.

Waitingtime: 1-6 month, depending on howmany fans are blowing in the factory’s office (the wind is blowing the lists from the table.)

Personal stuff of the people working at the factory, like marriage, flue, reflectoriatitis (workers get sick from looking in a OP reflector) and smuggling lights out if the factories.

Annual change, holidays, long weekends, employers that don’t return, wind direction, exchange rates, shipping costs, unknown countries (some factories use an old map) and tax issues may delay or block shipment and increase costs of transport.

Weekend activities of the factory staff, mostly presented by girls named Shirley. The use an old roulette wheel to determine who will be in the next shipping. The zero means that others than GB can buy the flashlights.

Chinese mentality in doing business, a cultural exploration.

In the lead of the GB is a team of coaches with backgrounds in complex communication and management challenges that never sleep and watch clips of the Dalai lama.

If you write this in a disclaimer no one will be complaining, calling others cry babies or ask for a refund.

Problem solved.

:smiley: :+1:
Funny and sad at the same time…

Sorry mister I dont even want to know about “cry babies” and another crap which try to turn my comment in a joke.

I registered here my insatisfaction and motive to ask a refund and some guarantee for none say I screwed Neal.

Have a good day :+1:

You have a right to ask for a refund and you will get one, the only question is when.

I kind of doubt it will be by the 27th as China is not really back “online” until march in most cases and Neal will have a ton of catching up to do but it could happen.

The best - many people will never play this game.