[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Like TA posted yesterday, Neal is going go try & work on problem orders in the first 850 this weekend…. so most likely you will not hear anything at all from Neal until next week sometime.

Did you fill out the Survey M4DM4X sent out a few days ago & return it??
IIRC, Neal will be working through them this weekend for sure.

I didn’t receive survey email so I could’t fill it.
Mike

It is annoying but it is their right. They can sell it if they chose.

I will be honest I am seriously considering auctioning off one of my GT’s, possibly the XHP70.2 version so I could at least make something off this project. Although the ebay fees really eat a lot out of the selling price.

PM me your email address and I’ll forward it to you.

Also, expecting an answer from Neal in 2 days is not so likely. Give it a week at least.

Neal wrote me from the train home from lumintop...

the shipping company will pick up the parcels om monday

after that they send him the tracking info

the surveys have been sent to the paypal emails...

Have you asked Madmax through his form if you have a tracking number?

The form link is in post #1.

Hi Martín, my light It was sent supposedly in the last batch ,since 7th of february it only shows Preregistered ; do you think there it might be posible that light havent been sent yet and thats the reason there are no any other news regarding the shipping number,besides the Preregistered? It would be nice if somebody could clarify this issue - thanx

Very good news. :smiley:
I hope my GT will be icluded…

What surveys?
I did not get anything.

Survey URL: M4D M4X | Codes and Stories

Thank you!

Thanks for posting it, meant to do that earlier but didn’t have time.

Please note, this survey is ONLY for those that have already placed and paid for their order.

I am asking this again - my order,paid for it in the begining of december y supposedly sent on 7th of february is only showing Preregistered ever since ; is there any posibility the orderer has not been shipped yet and only is registered on the mailing system? And that would be the reason that there are no changes on it?

I don’t think there is anybody on this forum that could actually tell you for sure. This seems like one of those questions that only Lumintop or Neal will know the answer to.

I assume you’re getting your information from a tracking number? I don’t think you will get a tracking number unless it’s been shipped. I suppose it’s possible it is stuck in some warehouse.

What country are you in and was it sent through registered mail? Have you tried looking up your tracking number on other tracking websites?

so another week passed, and yet no tracking number provided, paid since DEC

We all paid at the same time so there’s no point in repeating that information over and over again. (I’m talking to everyone that keeps saying that over and over. It gets old.) Thank you.

I’m guessing you might have missed what Madmax said earlier. Here is his qoute.

So do not expect any new tracking numbers until AFTER Monday at the earliest. I’ll add this to post #1.

I was 134 on the list and finally got my GT on Thursday. The package was wet and damaged, but the Polish Post has packed the battery tube into a plastic bag. Fortunately, the flashlight was in good condition.

Thank you to the team for this light. :slight_smile:

They are supposed to be shipping the last 50 orders yesterday and today and they should be picked up on Monday.

After those are done the next task on the agenda is to track down issues like yours. Be sure to fill out the survey Martin sent with as much detail as possible and it will get added to the list of issues to sort out.

The last orders should be packed today and picked up on Monday. So your order should be on the way soon.