[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

As Martin said, they seem to still be on track to ship the lights “this week” (generally means packing them on Saturday and actually getting them int he ain on Monday).

It is not worth the hassle, communication is very slow right now and best to have them focus on shipping the final orders.

Wow! Opening up this thread is giving me dial-up flashbacks! :person_facepalming:

Really…… I have heard a few say that.

But, I have had no problems the whole time. No slowdown at all.

Strange…… :open_mouth:

A couple of new videos for things people are always asking me about. It’s more Q8 focused, but I figured I’d post it here as well.

Here is a dedicated video just showing how to disable strobes.

Here is a dedicated video just showing how to set the thermal step down.

GREAT videos Jason, very informative !! Thank you……. :+1:

My number is 1202 on the list. I have never bought anything on here, will you receive an email or post or something that shows you how to pay for your light? When you say he is on track to mail off the rest by the end of the week does that mean mine or I still gotta wait a while.

Thanks

They’re probably referring to the last set of light of people who have already paid. They haven’t sent new payment messages yet from what I can tell. Read through the OP to get more details

That is in reference to the last 50 lights from the first and second order session. 800 of the 850 ordered have been sent. The last 50 should ship soon.

When it is time for the third and last order session you will get a PM (personal message) in the BLF forum along with an email telling you that you recieved a PM.

In that message will be a link to the website selling it and the code to login. From there it is basically an order form for the light as well as the batteries, if you want them. Payment and shipping details are done through PayPal. So make sure that your PayPal account details are accurate.

USA buyers will want to choose DHL shipping.

I try to update post #1 with the lastest news, but not much has happened recently. I hope the PM’s go out early March, but it might be late March. We don’t know yet.

There were several reports where the packaging was without any protection, and the hulls had little damage. Could you ask Lumintop to better pack the flashlights?

Yes, this is on the agenda, although there is not much they can do while still being under the weight and size limits is the way I understand it.

If you want the good packaging then DHL is the way to go.

Your talking about the 2 package registered mail boxes that had little to no protection. Texas_Ace and Neal know about this. As was reported earlier, Neal will be going to Lumintop to supervise this last shipment. I expect it to be better protected (my suggestion is more bubble wrap to prevent movement and maybe a plastic cover to prevent it getting wet), but there are no details yet. You are still limited in package size and weight.

i’m quite annoyed, when choosing registered, they only informed that the shipping time would be longer, never said that the protection would be poorer

[quote=JasonWW]

I think this is an excellent option, the weight will increase very slightly, there will be much more protection and it will not be expensive for lumintop. :+1:

I’ve seen 4 of these on Ebay already. It makes me angry.

I wonder will i ever get my GT :cry: i think i am the only one bought the GT from Egypt and i didn’t get it yet, man i have payed from 2 months

problem is no one is answering here in the forum or by paypal Email :frowning:

Yeah, you will get it. It has been stated here on the forum many times the last 50 of the first 850 will be shipped this week. And then any problem shipments of the first 850 will be taken care of next.
What other answers do you need??
That is all the information that is available & it has been stated many times here in this thread.

Oh well, most probably there was no more information avaiable to be given at that time concerning “registered shipping”.

Why?? Once someone receives their light they are free to do with it wharever they choose.

6th of March I sent to Neal PM here and on his FB about my broken in transportation head.

Till now no answer. Just great :confused:
MIke

How do I know if my second GT is already sent or not?