[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

I did that before… lol… i thought ingot a defective light.

Has anyone ever used an automotive ceramic paint coating on their lights? I coated my GT this afternoon with a ceramic coating product I had sitting around since last fall. It definitely makes the GT anodizing look great, and I’m sure once fully cured will add some level of additional abrasion resistance.

Are you talking about paint with ceramic in it?
Or a ceramic finish that is baked on?
The only type of finish I’ve seen anybody put on the GT is Vinh over at Skylumen who uses cerakote.

$125 bucks!

This is actually a ceramic nano coating that is applied in liquid form and cures. There’s a very good explanation of the product in the link.

That purple GT looks flipping awesome though!

My GT is perfect (except a couple small spots on the reflector, but don’t make a diff). But now I need two more. Where is the next best place to get some?

Thanks again to the team for all their hard efforts.

Oh, that purple/blue GT…that’s awesome, I want.

@ JasonWW

Jason, going back to THIS POST , did you ever do what you mentioned in the last paragraph??

If you did, what were the results please??

Thank you sir…… :+1: … :slight_smile:

No, I have not messed with it since then.

OK…. thank you for the speedy reply Jason.

Maybe I’ll do it in the future. I think I need 20 meters to get an accurate reading so I’d have to find a good location to do that.

I understand. Sounds good…. :+1: . :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this link. I just heard about this stuff a couple of days ago, but knew nothing about it & had no info on it.

You solved that problem!! Thanks again…… :+1: … :beer:

Hi all, I just joined the forum and would like to sign up for the group buy. How should I go about it? Do I have to pm somebody? Thanks all!

This GB is all wrapped up, d0190535. There’s usually one or two on EBay, and they will eventually be available from Lumintop if they aren’t already.

Public sales are open now. Best bet is to wait for a good sale price or coupon for this light.

How much is the cost for blf gt public sale?

Damn, missed out :expressionless:

They are $299 on amazon currently and I’ve heard there is a coupon code but I don’t remember where I read about it. Search BLF GT if interested or there is a link on the first page of this thread to the direct public sale.

$299?.. damn…

This info should help you out some on price.
Welcome to BLF also………

My sincere apologies to those who didn’t get PMs in this 4th round. I will be scrubbing the 4 different rounds of PMs trying to identify any who may still be without a PM.

Jason - Thank you for all of the manual PMs you have sent.