[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Sorry if i missed something, this thread is not easier to follow then the first part.
Iā€™m signed in for a second GT, late in the list - donā€™t remember the number, and iā€™m assuming iā€™ll get a PM for the last GB batch.
As iā€™ve not received anything so far, iā€™m wondering wether the last batch PMs went out and iā€™ve been forgotten or if it is still pending?

Last batch went out already (pnā€™s)

You are 681 and 1672, you should get a PM for 1672, it corresponds to this batch.

@ patmurrisā€¦ā€¦ Yep, your in the group of 83 that did not receive their second PM.

Not to worry though, either Jason will send you one manually or Mr. Scott will send one automatically.

That looks very promising!!! :+1:

Now if we could just get an extra battery carrier (possibly with batteries) for those of us with the short tube, then the BLF GT Battery Tube Coupler Interest Thread might get some traction :smiley:

PM sent.

A little while back I changed the thread title to say all PMā€™s have been sent. Plus the May 4th update says this in more detail. I really donā€™t know how to make it any clearer. If anybody has a suggestion please let me know.

Also, it looks like thereā€™s now an official deadline of May 20th for people to get their orders in.

After that, it is public sales only.

You have made it crystal clear Jason, as far as I am concerned anyway. :+1:

I suspect there will always be a certain percentage that, for whatever reason; do not comprehend. Whether that be language barrier, asking as their ā€™defaultā€™ instead of simply reading a bit, or some other excuseā€¦ā€¦ :wink:

Hi,
I didn`t got any mail for my last three GT`s. The Team wrote, that all PM`s are out, but not at me. Can anybody tell me, what I can do to receive the informations to purchase the 4th round.

Thanks
Robert

PM sent

HI, team. Just received my second GT and itā€™s in perfect shape with no shipping damage. Iā€™m waiting for the bags and caps I ordered. Will they come separately?
Thanks for a great light and all your work to make this happen!
Jon

Will I receive a tracking number when the GT is shipped?

Short answer is yes, they are going to be sent through post so expect standard shipping times from China.

Shipments have been making it to their destination before Neal is even given a list of tracking numbers so unless you get a message from the courier company themselves. So most likely itā€™ll have been sent a fair while before you receive the number.
Alternatively, depending on your location give DHL call and ask if there is anything coming your way and they may be able to give you a tracking number of itā€™s going through their network.

The bag is bigger than the light so it has to be shipped seperately. It goes through regular mail as DHL shipping is very expensive. So expect at least 2 weeks, maybe more for it to arrive.

My bag took a month, but I think it didnā€™t ship until 2 weeks after I ordered it.

Probably not. Shipping to Germany goes through a lot of stages, so Iā€™m not even sure whoā€™s going to deliver it to you.

You can send Neal a PM and ask for it, though.

Remember that ā€™percentageā€™ I mentioned?? :wink:

Sorry, Iā€™m having flashbacks of the Group Buy from 2017 when people kept asking the same question over and over again. :confounded:

From DHL Website:
Frequently asked questions

Can I trace my shipment if I do not have a tracking number?
Sometimes this is possible. We strongly advise you to always note the tracking number. If you did not receive a tracking number, please contact the sender. If you have a reference number of the sender our customer service department can help you trace the shipment.

Here is an imaginary call to DHL:
Me: Hi, unfortunately, I donā€™t have a tracking numberā€¦
DHL: Are you calling about shipment of a Giggles light from China?

Me: Well, as a matter of fact, I am!
DHL: No problem, I will connect you to our Giggles delivery team, and they will be able to give you the exact location of your light and the estimated time of when it will be delivered, within a ten-minute window.

Me: That is absolutely amazing!
DHL: No! Amazing is the BLF GT Giggles Light. When we saw what that thing does, we knew we had to take our game up a notch to match the class of the packages we are honored to deliver. And you, sir, as an about-to-be owner of a genuine BLF GT light from the original group buy have done your part in advancing the human race. Thank you for allowing me to take your call.

When I hung up the phone in this imaginary call, I realized that even though I deserve no credit for any of this, showing up as the door was closing to the group buy wondering if I could get one, the rest of what the DHL rep said makes complete sense.

No apology necessary, it is completely understandable.

Maybe update post #1 with a few answers to FAQā€™s for those who never read any back posts above theirā€™s. Maybe that would help??

Oh yeah, the question would still most likely get askedā€¦
but simply answer with ā€œsee post 1ā€.

It might start a new trend toward actually reading for some answersā€¦. :+1: :wink: