[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Yes, that is the plan.

I had the same issue and could repair it at my own.
I got a refund of the LED price from Neal.

Look here:

Is there somewhere that shows the prices of the light now and shipping plus add ons? Just want to have my wallet ready.

No, it is not ready yet, but we already know most of the prices. Here is a rough idea in USD:

BLF GT $157.xx (possible shipping charges for remote areas)
Bag and cap $25
Short tube $10 (with GT purchase, $15 by itself)
8 x Samsung 35E 3500mah batteries $40 (with GT purchase, $45 by itself)

We will get exact prices once the web page is ready and PM’s go out.

I’m sure TA, Neal or Madmax will speak up if I got any prices wrong.

Yes, those prices are pretty close.

I also got the countries that will require extra shipping the other day but I forgot to post it:

A. USA, CANADA, WEST EUROPE, ASIA: no extra shipping
B. Australia, Newzland, part East Europe: $20 extra shipping
C. Serbia, Ukraine, Uruguay, Crotia, Saudi Arabia,south Africa,: $40 extra shipping

Any country not listed here you will need to contact Neal before purchasing to get a shipping quote.

Did this issue develop later after you have used GT a few times? Wonder how it develop.

Thanks I appreciate the info. Can’t wait to get my email

Thanks everyone here

I have had this happen a few times and usually it happens in the first few minutes of use or not at all in my experience.

Generally it is just an LED that is slightly lower tolerance then normal. It happens but the xhp35 seems more prone then most.

Good to know. Thanks TA.
I changed my GT to go Turbo in single fast click, so I’m worried a bit.
I checked wall shot last night at moonlight mode, still fully lit.

I have been using my light for months in that mode and it works fine. This was just a weak LED.

Yesterday my 6 months daughter got common cold, I and my wife couldn’t sleep till 7:AM after her temperature went down to normal with medicine

9:AM someone was knock knock the door, so many times but i wasn’t able to answer i really wanted him to leave, but he insists, my wife waked up and answered him then i haired her saying you got a mail, LOL me saying OMG can it be ? all the tiredness went in a sec like i have been sleeping for a week OMG IT IS MY GT

I was so happy i even didn’t knew it has been shipped , I charged my 8 samsung batteries and bew bew i held it like a Bazooka

Thanks to everyone who made this happen, i have been waiting for 18 months for this moment

My daughter inspecting the GT :smiley:

Please add me to the list

Sadly the list is closed but the public sale should be going live any day now and I think I have talked Lumintop into a better price then they were planning on ($325) as well.

Any thoght about this kind of tracking number Wp where can i track it. I send to neal that i need DHL or ARAMEX and he sayed LT will use ARAMEX and payed extra for that.

Send Neal a message about this. I am not sure when your order was shipped but there was a lot of confusion in the orders shipped before CNY and several other mistakes were made.

thank you TA i talked with neal about it i paid extra fees last week and neal confirm that my light shipped last few days but i need to track this kind of numbers .

You have tried one of the following Android Apps?

17TRACK,
TRACK24,
TrackChecker Mobile

Neal should be able to tell you where to track them.

I don’t even try to track China packages for at least a month anymore, too much hassle and generally doesn’t have any good information anyways.

Thank you track24 work with the number

I thoght maybe it some cheap service from premiume carrier like DHL but no its shown as register mail. so i paid extra fees for express then LT use register mail!! i am so mad after waiting 4months now this happen.