[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

yes, we will worsh ancestors at Qing ming,
Apr.5 this year.
and the holiday is from Apr.5-7 th.

Many thanks and looking forward with great anticipation!

Hi,
What should I do now? I am missing one “gt head” wich was posted 11.02.

I ’ve filled the M4D M4X gt survey about one and a half week ago with no response yet.

I’m starting to get little worried so…

My local post yes, but thanks for the idea. I contact to the main post also.

Nothing to get worried about, although I know it is frustrating; you will be taken care of.
At this point it has not reached the 60 day mark. You have filled the survey out so you are just in a waiting pattern for right now.

Like was said since this week was a holiday so I did not rush things.

Also There has been a delay in getting the PM script together, we can’t do anything until that is ready. As soon as that is ready the PM’s should be sent out.

This thread (and my inbox) will explode when they are sent, so watch for that lol.

sorry
already let the courier check the packages
but still no answer to me now.

Is it known if Canada is one of the countries that will require additional shipping cost? I have a small budget to also buy something else right now. If needed I’ll save that for GT shipping if that is a requirement.

shipping included: USA, CANADA, WEST EUROPE, ASIA

Thank you. Your reply is much appreciated.

Neal, will we have an option to buy a third battery carrier to go with the short battery tube?

+1

I do not think so at this time. but I have been trying to talk Neal / Lumintop into selling these parts individually.

While demonstrating my beloved blf GT against a wall to my dismay I watched one 1/4 of the xhp 35 fail and now at low level you can make out a dark corner to it’s beam. I now have to ask the question of warranty and how I go about getting it repaired.

Wohoo

Contact Neal about this. This will go through lumintop same as all their lights.

Mountain electronics offers an emitter swap service IIRC. Worth checking out probably.

Been awhile since I checked in here…. I’m like 1560 or something…are things expected to move smoother and batch 3? I’m 4 it seems now…. trying to figure when I would be up and need to pay and such.

Yes, the next batches should be MUCH smoother. All the lights should be shipped within ~2 weeks of placing the order for one thing.

We have also learned a lot of lessons from the last batches.

Cool…so toward the end of the month maybe batch 4 will get PMs then it sounds like.