[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Hmm…I was poking around Thingiverse and I saw a couple threaded tubes that I could 3d print. But I can’t make anything until after I get mine from the 3rd GB :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure how sturdy that would be anyway.

It would be ugly if they were made beefy enough but it could work.

How many folks would legitimately be interested in a coupler to add the shorty tube to the original one? I can get them made but would need to have an idea of some kind of quantity. Sorry if this is hijacking this thread and should be started in a new post.

What would be reasonable time to assume that package is lost? As I mentioned I received the head about 2 months ago in destroyed package. I think that tube&batteries package was in bad shape also and maybe didn’t find its way to my country. Just guessing here cause I have not received tracking id for either of these shipments.

Neal answered that he will ask this from courier. I asked for tracking id, but haven’t received one.

I surely can wait, but I would also like to know that package is coming.

I sent him an email but I didn’t get any response yet.

I’ll try to ping him again.

PM Neal again, it can take several weeks for a package trace to return any information.

Although after 60 days is when I generally consider it lost, even though I have had them show up well after that.

I will do that, thanks.
I agree, I have some packages arrived after 90 days. I think in this case it’s these circumstances that make me think that this package is not arriving.

Have you contacted your local post office? Might be that its stuck there as they cant read the adres on the box anymore?

I would be interested in it.

Moving this topic to its own thread. Just do a search for BLF GT coupler and you should see it.

In next 4 day, my package will reach 60 days after tracking say its sent to me (Feb 11).

lets see what happen after that.

China is having Qing Min that they worship their ancestors this week. I think Neal should be busy this whole week.

Yes, communication will be slow to none this week.

I'm not really all that sure what happened but I stopped receiving updates to my email. In my attempts to read all the missed postings I noticed that there is a "PART 2" section.

This post dated March 20, 2018 that I've I'm refereeing to states that:

" The next group (Batch #3) to purchase lights will be the next 400 people on the list (#1050 to #1450) and will get their PM/ emails in the next few days.

I am #1166 and I have not received any PM regarding this. Can someone please advise if the PM is still coming or what?

Somewhat confused on what is going on. I am subscribed and always have been so I know that is not the problem.

Many thanks for the anticipated response.

Thanks, good to know.
Is it the following week, beginning with this weekend?

sorry
the money have refunded

Some started worshipping last week, actual days are this week. Most will finish by this weekend because Chineses believe they must not worship later than actual days. But because it involves many relatives, traveling and gathering, it can take a few more days for everyone to get back to their daily works.

The post your referring to is not dated March 20th. I’m not sure why you think it is. Its current.

Be on the lookout for the personal message any day now.

Ps, I had no idea we are currently in another Chinese holiday. I don’t know if that’s going to cause a delay or not.

Texas_Ace announced that the PM would go out in the next few days on March 29. This post. [PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open! - #244 by Texas_Ace

That was roughly 8 days ago. Neal’s PayPal account is now working and SB is working on the script to send out. I thought they might have gone out last night, Fri. They might go out tonight. Lol

I know TA has been working overtime lately making new drivers for Haikelite. That might also be slowing him down on sending out the PM’s. We just have to be patient.

Ah, this might explain why TA announced it on the 29th, then found out the whole next week is a holiday, so it would be no good sending them out from March 29 to April 7. This makes a lot of sense to me.