[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

So they will all be options you can add on a single page?

I looked last night and they were spread out.

The GT order page is not live yet :wink:

These should all be included on the GT order page as add-ons.

Okay, I was looking at the old GT order page yesterday. Martin must be working on it right now.

If you ordered the cap and bag long time ago and already paid for it will it be shipped with the GT?

That I have no idea on, you will need to talk to Neal about that.

Will there be the possibility to order 2 short tubes for 10$ each…?

I assume this would be fine.

Will there be a coupler available with a third battery carrier to make this beast even bigger(adding the shorty tube to the standard tube)?! I mean why not this light is already rediculously awesomely oversized!

That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking! I mean the TK-75 can lego battery carriers for as long as you want to pay for them…

I read #19130 posts in the first thread and became more and more nervous now, in the second thread there are already #510 posts and I can not wait to get the message to finally buy the GT.
I’m getting crazy :wink:

Lol , took my TK61 on a walk one nite with 4 or 5 extensions with batteries on it. Talk about heavy.

lol me too, although when I first saw the shorty I also thought it looked a little too short for the length of a carrier. That said, any differences could be made up by the “coupler”. If nothing pops up, I’m sure some enterprising soul will come up with something…

I work for a metal fabricator and know plenty of machinists. What is the thread diameter and pitch on the battery tube?

Hey, while you’re at it td1024k, can you machine me up a Trustfire TR-J20/TR-J19 extension tube? I need a 1x 32650 extension. 3S flashights suuuuuck.

Our shop isn’t set up for much machining, but if I had a print and specs I can have any machine shop that I outsource to make parts for me

Right, now we need a joiner part to join the long and short tubes together for a 3 carrier, 12 cell BLF GT lol.

Finally after nearly half a year
This thing is HUGE, i love it
Even i know it will be very huge, i still amazed when receive it
Worth every dollar

Hello TA,

do we have any solutions on problems with the GT, reportet in the “BLF GT outstanding issues survey”?

For my dead LED-Die, a refund to compensate the LED-price would be enough, because I have swapped it already.

Strange, I thought Neal had taken care of you already. That might have been before his paypal was fixed though. Ok, I will remind him.

Please send Neal a PM, he said he will get it taken care of.