[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

For anyone interested, I got Anduril working on the BLF GT.

http://toykeeper.net/torches/fsm/anduril.blf-gt.2018-05-01.hex

The party strobe mode doesn’t always work, because the sub-millisecond pulses are faster than the GT’s buck driver wants to handle, but I didn’t notice any other issues.

I have had best luck with sending him a private message on blf

Hello I ordered in the 3rd batch. Light will be coming to Australia, any idea who it will be shipping with and when i should recieve an email or msg? Thanks.

It will be everyone left on the list, so #1426 to #1761 (335 people).

TA might know what the drop out rate is. This current (3rd) batch of PM’s was to 375 people. Four days in, TA said about 200 people have ordered. May 3rd is the deadline to pay, so hopefully every one who wanted a GT has paid by now (or very soon).

If we are at 340 orders, then we are about on target. If we are at 315 orders, then there definitely will be no shortage.

In the past it was delivered by TNT in Australia.

You may or may not get an email or msg. This was a bit unpredictable in previous orders. It might just show up on your doorstep.

All the orders are currently being shipped. That’s all the details I have. There should be no delays waiting for reflectors or figuring out registered mail stuff. Just boom, out the door as fast as they can box it up and put a shipping label on it.

Yes, you can do this. Just call their help/support line and give them your name and zip code and they can check for you.

Question to anyone:

I noticed that I haven't been receiving thread posting notices sent to my email since April 20th. Is there something that I'm not aware of that I may be doing that stops them from coming? Very strange. Does one have to be logged into the forum to receive them?

I was shocked to see all the posts since April 20th to present. LOL

Much appreciated.

Yes, you must be logged in for the system to know you have read the latest post and to let you know about new posts.

LOL, I thought so, thanks for confirming.

FYI:

My number is 1166 and reside in NJ - USA and my order was paid on April 18th 2018

There are some of you who are in the states wondering if anyone received their notice from DHL.

I have not received any notice yet but when I do, I'll immediately post it here. Not sure if they have been shipped yet but time will tell.

Hope this helps Stateside members.

I had to change my address so I had a message with Neal. On the 28th he said this “the GT is shipped”
I’m in Missouri

On threads like this where you know there will be posts everyday, if you don’t see any emails for a day or two, click the link on the far left that says “My Subscriptions”. It will show you every thread you’re subscribed to and how many new responses there are on that thread. I do this daily just in case I don’t get an email for some reason.

DHL is an Air delivery co.

(check your yard closely for GT packages) :wink:

Nice… true “Drop Shipping” at it’s finest!! :wink:

LOOK at that size of that box! It's almost half the size of the jet engine! Now you all know why it's called the "Giga Light".

I'll take a cherry water-ice please.

Damn what happened here…? Just read the last batch of lights went out? I never received a PM to pay for mine…?

Never recieved a pm for purchase…?

I’m on the list(#1607)for the group buy but never received a PM…? I sure would like the link before it closes tomorrow…?

Your not in the 3rd batch Flashem, so nothing has been sent to you yet.