[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

It reminds me of a bigger version of the D1s.

Inconceivable!

following

Sweet and what sorta time is it normally taking now for them to get to the doors from ship dates now?

It depends on your location. On locations that use DHL shipping it is usually less then 1 week from the time it leaves china to your door.

For the rest it is normal China shipping times.

Once everyone is back in the office after May day I am going to get on Lumintop about the lost packages.

I see….yeah…I’m USA Texas so I am sure it’s pretty quick and DHL. Cool.

Every day of my life is a red day then.

I’m a cool white guy ,most of my lights are cool white but I’m loving the tint of the GT :+1:

Haha I had to read that comment 3 times before I got what you actually meant. “cool-white guy”, preferring cool-white tint :smiley:

I’m in the third group ordered my light when I got the email and I haven’t got a tracking number or any entail on my order when should I hear something.

Email*

I am in the same boat. Makes me feel better that we are both from Texas. Maybe it’s our location

Don’t be surprised if you don’t get any tracking details. I would be really surprised if you don’t get lights this week.

Is there a way to check on DHL’s website to see if there is a package on the way like you can on the USPS website?

Someone said they called DHL and asked if there was anything in transit to their location but I haven’t tried personally

Hey garcia85 hey well got with ace and he said that most likely the light will get here before we get a tracking number told me my light should arrive soon. I hope so .

Will the 4th and last round be up to number 1500 on the list or is it for the full list or up to 1500 plus a few over the 1500 due to dropouts? If the last, is there an estimate of how many dropouts there were up to the end of the 3rd round?

Jasonww said:
Then when Batch 4 of the PM’s goes out, the last 310 people on the list will have to fight over the last 250 lights. Well, not really fight, just not be one of the last 60 people to order. Now it’s possible that not all 400 lights will be bought. Several people have said they are no longer interested in buying. If 60 of the last 710 people on the list drop out or don’t purchase, then everyone left will be able to get a

I finally received my GT after 4month of waiting i ordered together with batteries that they offer me to buy it together with the GT but i havent received my batteries yet…i tried few times email to Neal and ask about my batteries but he never replied back…kind of dissappointed after long wait n still not receive what i paid for.