Pay $0 for What you Want

subscribed…

Does this look like a real 980L? Did the original 980L tail cap look like the one linked. Thinking about this one.

How many winners are you going to choose? 50 "likes" is the ticket?

The Cash Coupon sucks.

Isn’t the possibility of store credit enough, the best part is if the review is posted on BLF there will be no likes at all.

It is not a game, the winners are not chosen by us, if you meet the requirements we posted, we would make the cash back in the form of coupons as we promised. 50 likes is just like the ticket to get your cash back, thank you.

You are asking people to pay you to work for you and you promise to give them store credit (not a refund) if they meet your requirements.
A review takes more hours then most lights are worth at minimum wage, i would not accept such a proposal.
So you make money from people paying you to do your advertising and you wonder why we are not interested.

that are great ideas from you, we will use the idea on my next promotion. Could you now pick out some items you like and would like to see on our site? Thanks a lot for your idea! Have nice day!

We promise the ultrafire are genuine.

We always know it is not easy and light to make reviews on the items as we have seen so many bloggers, youtubers takes much times on making written and video reviews.
We launch this promotion event as we would like to encourage our customers to make reviews and speak out their thoughts on our products and services, so that we could improve our products and services for you all. We have said that we value every customers, and we value everyone who have gave us supports and their efforts, so we do not only offer the coupons who meet the requirements in the event this time, but also offer some other favorable deals or gifts for others who make purchase but no reviews or make reviews on our products even though they do not have 50 likes, do not have 150 views.
We do not push you to buy from us, we just consider it as gifts to you who support Tinywind.

Thanks for your feedback.

You do not understand, instead of you paying for advertising like most companies you want us to pay you to do your advertising then if you like the review you will give store credit (not even a refund)

Do CPF members get worked like this?

probably not, this is BLF and whats more budget then paying negative dollars for advertising

I think we are getting closer. In your above quote you said “we will use the idea on my next promotion.” But you then say “Could you now pick out some items you like and would like to see on our site?”

A let us know when the “next promotion” is the current promotion.
B I think you are asking which manufactures we would like to see you carry?
C Or are you asking which lights we would like to review from your current listed inventory? (this would be the proposed first step if this is now your current promotion).

Please feel free to clarify.

Of course, use the idea on my next promotion.
You could not answer the question of “Could you now pick out some items you like and would like to see on our site?” from me, I just need to know if you have really interested items from our site as you are the person who make the great proposal.

Olight, Fenix, Nitecore or even convoy just as a small start. There are many other quality light companies available, another way is maybe some not “-fire” brand. You see it doesn’t worth it to spend hours to review a $20 light.

On a side note I did take a chance and order 3 brands of your 18650 batteries with coupon codes they were a very good price. Now to see if they are real or relabeled crap and if they show up before spring.

OK, I ordered the Ultrafire 980L because it was only $25.90 after using the $15 off $30 coupon. Never owned one but have read it’s a legend and I have always wanted one. Let’s see how quick it arrives and if it’s a genuine Ultrafire 980L. Come on TinyWind, let’s see what kind of service you provide.

Undecided on doing a review, just a good price on the 980L.

this review model is stillborn.
even when a sample is sent to me free it takes me a while to get to it as my time is worth much more than any of these cheap trinkets.
it has to wait till i have nothing better to do,bad weather,ect.
so now you want a potential reviewer to buy the item too?

Nah. They go begging.

I hope you’ll add your review of the TinyWind Ultrafire 980L to the main thread at Review: Ultra Fire UF-980L
It will be very interesting to see a comparison of what’s being shipped under that name now, with what was being shipped a few years ago when it was exciting news.
Half the early price is reasonable after a few years, if it’s still the same quality product, or improved over that to modern emitter, etc.

Still confused. Does everyone who has FB 50likes get the coupon?

If so, I'm in. I found my interest in this 19.9$ Solarforce X2.

also this one,0.01$ USB light.

EDIT: In this case, I pay 19.9$,get the X2,write a review and get 50 likes,

then I get 19.9$ coupon, to afford another X2.

So:19.9$=2*X2. seems 50% off on any item.