***PAY HERE Eagle Eye X6 Heatsinks (Triple & Quads)(CLOSED)

Paypal sent for copper triple KIT + shipping to germany (19,5+13=32,5:money_mouth_face:
THX

if my adding is correct i have 2 KITS LEFT if u want more it will take little longer to ship out due to ordering them

If anyone still needs the triple mcpcb and emitters, the XP32 board with XP-L V6 3D’s are now for sale pre-mounted here. This will fit the triple heatsink and the cute3 optics

Thanks for the information.
Was wondering how I was going to do that part, would like to be able to re-flow but would have to start with one emitter.

Did anyone or Dale figure what driver worked for this set up

as of right now i only have one triple built and that i switched to a A17DD-SO8 driver and works awesome, cant build a quad because i dont have a heatsink yet the machinist has mine

You’re using a 20mm driver? I thought the X6 took a 17mm.

I plan to use this driver

sorry copy and paste the wrong size im using the 17mm board

Will a single 7135 at 380mA run 3 XP-L’s? I hadn’t thought about it, but it might be too low. If they work, moon will be barely discernible in a cave! :wink:

I’m using Wights FET boards as well, any of the BLF FET boards will work as long as they’re for a clicky switch and not an e-switch. Richard can fix you up with the driver, or Nitro can…Nitro?

i ordered a wrong board and got a refund and a week pasted and darn osh park sent me 30ish boards,so yea pm me what u would like my order from mouser should be here soon

I hadn’t thought about it either, but I guess we’ll find out! If it isn’t usable, maybe I’ll try stacking a second 7135, or just disable the dual-pwm altogether.

Yeah, you could always stack one or two as needed…that should work. On the PZL driver the single 7135 is on the battery side, so it’s easily accessible without disassembly. :slight_smile:

Nitro, would you like me to pay the $12 for shipping or the exact shipping cost? I haven’t checked exactly what the cost is to ship to NSW, Aus, 2640 since the USPS site is a bit confusing. Thanks :slight_smile:

Will ill send u a pm on your order

I’d expect a 350mA 7135 to be able to do it. The question is at what PWM level? It’s reasonably likely that the firmware will have to be fiddled a bit more than just tweaking values.

posted and additional payment sent per our PM

Ok Nitro, now even I am getting antsy! So you’re going to the machine shop tomorrow? And you expect to have the finished sinks in hand by Saturday? Do I understand this right? And you’re flying down to Texas Saturday evening to deliver mine personally? :stuck_out_tongue: lol Whaaaaat? I really really REALLY wanna see that quad in copper! :smiley:

Payment sent for 1 each copper triple and copper quad heatsink. Thanks.

Got it Gj 2nd post updated, Dale he just got the material today :) im not sure on Saturday i told him to take his time so they are done right lol a trip to Texas would be great right now since im tired of all this white crap flying

We no gottee white crap. Supposed to be in the 60’s next week.

Man ill trade my x6 for that weather well maybe :) it was 3 degrees this morning