PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS IN OP Spark SF3/SF5 Flashlights + SG3/SG5 Headlamps —— CW or NW —— $44 shipped w/tracking – minimum met!

Do you also have the impression that the led is slightly glowing when off? That’s odd, but sometimes I do :quest:
I agree for the lockout, hardly a concern then.

Used mine on a boy scout campout and am pretty pleased with it so far. The size is nice, the appearance is great, using in headlamp mode. Did not get the add on lense, okay w that. Good output and run time and I had 10 of the RCR123 size which were just sitting there, now have something to use them in. Thanks for the group buy.

I don’t really need one but I’ve been wanting a high powered headlamp like these.

I was told the GB prices are still valid…

Does that mean I can order one direct from HKE at that price?

I think you can, else, just contact him.

the SG3, looks really good to me with that carbon-fiber sleeve, and takes 16340 batteries!

htc one mini 2 handytasche

Newbie <<
Signed up based on the GB offer for this great light… was looking for something small that could be used as a headlamp for my Nitecore HB02 headband… but that I could also use as an EDC… I do a lot of camping and work around the campsite as a result, so I needed something with a lot of flood and low settings… I have my Olight M22 Warrior that is used for everything else, when I need a lot of light or a lot of throw… the SF3 NW is the perfect solution in my opinion (based on reviews here and other forums)…

Ordered on 8th Dec, shipped out of HK on the 10th… waiting patiently now for it to arrive :weary: (I have no patience whatsoever!)
Fingers crossed it will arrive before Christmas, as it is my Christmas present to myself :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone here for organising the GB codes, and I fear that I have now been contaminated with the ‘light-bug’

Jaeger, welcome to the forum. Did the light arrive? Do you like it?