PayPal is threatening me of "suspend your PayPal account privileges"

You need to be using ALiExpress for buying from China.

AliXpress holds the payment in escrow until you say you’ve received, you can make a dispute directly with AliXpress and they will refund the money very quickly.

You’re guarenteed to get banged if you use Bangood.

That’s a scam; I get a lot of those; I closed my paypal account long ago.
Do not respond or give them any info.

I think that until this person comes back here and talks about flashlights rather than just complain about PayPal this should simply be ignored. The message was posted by a new forum member, their only post here, in a topic that has had no comments for almost 7 years. It could be that something is fishy and the new member just wants to rant, cause trouble, etc. I could be wrong and will apologize if proven wrong.

Yep, just a sh.t post. Paypal has gotten good at locking down scammer’s accts, just like the OP. Trying to scam free stuff using paypal to pay for it

no, they take refunds out of seller’s wallet

Selling with paypal is genuinely horrible and you should be scared of scammers.

WE HAVE TO A RULE ABOUT NOT NECRO-ING OLD (DEAD) THREADS!!

MY GOD!

I have always had a dislike for leaving money in Paypal which i don’t typically break. Though with my recent flashlight sale i made an exception and left the cash in there for BF flashlight purchases (2-3 lights).

Its under $100 but this is a good reminder of why i should not leave money in there in future.

New IRS reporting rule for PayPal and the like. Any amount over $600 G&S for the year gets reported to IRS. Where’s Artie? :smiley: