PCC's A-AA2 (2nd. Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest)

A quick update posted. I’ll have to see how much I can get done today after lunch. Tomorrow’s a full day of running around so Wednesday will be my next opportunity to work on this some more.

+1 on what everyone else has mentioned. Keep the pics coming. Love the work.

This!

Just beautiful and excellent machining work. Looking forward to more pics :beer:

Wow that is some impressive detail of the build steps. I enjoyed seeing it.

Started on the head. Will get pictures up after dinner/Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban…

Thats some excellent photos. Great work. Thanks for the in depth view of how your doing it. Looks like you have made a few things before! lol Great job.

Really nice pictures! Machining greatness!

Great detail work and documentation.

Life is getting in the way of me working on this light. Hoping to do something this Saturday…

Do what you can, when you can. It’s a neat project. I’d like to see the results.

Would like to see more of this build.

Summer break is almost here so my kids won’t be taking up time that I can be putting into this light. My work, though, is. I’m scheduled to put in about 40 hours of OT in the next month, mostly working on Saturdays. With the kids out if school I should be able to sit down and finish this on Fridays and the odd Saturdays that I’m not working. Don’t worry, it’ll get done.