Photos of your new arrived lights

Are you referring to the “sportac drop ins” as being the laser p60 drop ins ?
They can be found at optics planet and several other places.

Also, let me know what you think about Overready Boss and V5 dropins, I have been looking at them too.

Burgess Satellite 457B "Torch", 4D-cell from eBay, new, unused, in original box.

Exact age of this light is unknown, as there were other colors and styles of this light, some going back 60 years.

The original bulb put out 20 lumens, per my Texas Ace Calibrated Lumens Tube. After upgrading to an EBLCL Maglite bulb (link), it now gets 150 lumens. DC-Fix diffusion film added to the glass lens, to smooth out the beam.

Verifying that the Maglite bulb (and plastic bulb holder) can run without any issues (overheating, etc). Over twenty hours of runtime.

New arrival today, The Sofirn SP70 XHP70.2 What a beauty.

Hey rikr, letting you know that the link in your signature is not working correctly. I went to look at your collection, but took me a while to find it.

Here's what I see below your signature.

<a href="https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/9150#comment-18

Here's the correct link, which takes you to the exact post #12

Thank you, I sold all those. Just started collecting again.

New colors :sunglasses:

I really like your style of collecting lights. You’re like the American Pickers of flashlights. I mean that in a good way! It just proves, lights do not need 10,000 lumens to be cool or to function.

Thanks. The vast majority of these new-in-box vintage lights I've bought were under $50. It's a bit of a niche market, not too much competition - unless it's a 7 D-cell Maglite.

I am loving this mateminco mt35vn osram white 2 mm. This light put out 1282 lumen and 450-470kcd… only $100…

Such a large magnification that I did not notice the inscription and thought it was a carpet. :person_facepalming:

:laughing: oh and it’s a really warm carpet! :smiley:

He does amazing work!

Convoy S11 (luminus sst40) and S21A arrived today. Convoy S2+ (on right) for comparison.

These Convoy lights are awesome for the money. The S11 is very impressive

Can’t wait for the review of both.

The S11 seems built like a tank :open_mouth:

Yep, seems bigger when you hold it - and see it in person.