Photos of your new arrived lights

Thanks for that Petr J. but I’ve had too much trouble with BangMeGood in the past and $39.95 is too rich for my blood. I only order from Fasttech nowadays but again, thanks!

I got the Convoy M2, my first convoy and ordered the S2+ sand the C8+ sand. Just the waiting game now.

My Sofirn lights

Lit up

Is the M6 the incan or the LED version? I wish I never sold my incan M3 and M6.

Hi there, its the incand yes, 2 bulbs with the m6. One 250lm, other 500lm which is very impressive. 100cri, throws and bright……shame the 20m run time off 6x cr123 cells is like feeding a v12 engine . It has been a want/grail for a while, one came up so i snapped it up.

Not sure if/what module to get, maybe lumens factory and maybe fivemega carrier, either 3x 16650 or 2x 18650 version. All in time, but i did mainly get it for the incand beam. Have enough other types, so its nice to have a few incand lights as well.
Cheers

Sardinian Security Services

Passed Inspection

Put on your Red Dress Baby!

Since the thread header is "new arrived", and not "new lights, here we go . . . .

Got my first 7D cell light from ebay. Ray-O-Vac Super Power Sportsman S367F, new in box, never used, still has quick-guide attached to end.

Two extension tubes, converts to 3,4,6 or 7 D cells. Note the quick guide, original price was $12.99.

To the best I could determine, these were produced from the early seventies - to sometime in the eighties.

^ Wow, that’s truly awesome; new and unused from the 70’s or so…. :+1:

Another WOW Terry, stunning :sunglasses:

Thanks, review coming in the future. I have many questions; lumens output, runtime, etc.

Amazing find and I bet whatever it may have cost - it was worth it!

Definitely going to check out the review! :sunglasses:

LM21 came in today.

I blame this forum.

All acquired since I joined about a month ago, still awaiting arrival on:
Emisar D4S, FW3A, TC500, VG10.

On the list for:
BLF LT1, MF01, MF01S, BLF SP70

My wallet hates you.

I got a chuckle out of the picture, because over on the gun forum somebody will show their pistol with their pocket knives and a flashlight. :wink:
Unfortunately they had to show such a nice flashlight with a block.

Hey what’s wrong with a Glock? Granted I have had alot better but it goes bang every time. Some of my new Convoys I have gotten.

Basically you’re going to post flashlights with style, post a pistol that has Style too.
:sunglasses:

My Glock has plenty of style with the thin blue line theme. Sorry you feel that way.!

Wasn’t able to see The Thin Blue Line flag in the first posted picture. The flag means you appreciate law enforcement which is good.me too.
Sorry I’m just not a Block fan.
Post another picture of something that’s got character that’s just sitting in your safe. jmho