Photos of your new arrived lights

I really like your style of collecting lights. You’re like the American Pickers of flashlights. I mean that in a good way! It just proves, lights do not need 10,000 lumens to be cool or to function.

Thanks. The vast majority of these new-in-box vintage lights I've bought were under $50. It's a bit of a niche market, not too much competition - unless it's a 7 D-cell Maglite.

I am loving this mateminco mt35vn osram white 2 mm. This light put out 1282 lumen and 450-470kcd… only $100…

Such a large magnification that I did not notice the inscription and thought it was a carpet. :person_facepalming:

:laughing: oh and it’s a really warm carpet! :smiley:

He does amazing work!

Convoy S11 (luminus sst40) and S21A arrived today. Convoy S2+ (on right) for comparison.

These Convoy lights are awesome for the money. The S11 is very impressive

Can’t wait for the review of both.

The S11 seems built like a tank :open_mouth:

Yep, seems bigger when you hold it - and see it in person.

New arrival today, the NICRON N7. What a great light for $14

That’s what she said :wink:

Should have seen that coming.

New arrival, Sofirn SP33. Pictured with the Convoy S11

Today I received the Sofirn C8G; what can I say? It’s OK for me; I needed a flashlight for signaling (some flashes, about half second each), so that it had momentary-on with the maximum lumens and the C8G does. I set it to ramping (mode 2), at maximum, and, from the tail button, it always comes on again to the maximum, exactly what I was looking for.
I also have the advantage of being able to use it with the colour filters of the other C8.

Im bummed. I just bought 2 D4s with Anduril over the last month and theres now a Revision 2 coming out next week with a bunch of improvements/alterations.

I understand, but these are still great lights. Probably the price will go up and maybe you can get the upgrade parts separately later.

Enjoy your lights.