Please Help Me Decide...

BlackShadow Terminator…

Why? Sell it.

this one might work… you just can’t close the lid, but you can carry it with you :wink:
http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1328

Can’t advise much on these flashlights as they are close with pros and cons. If Fenix included a holster, then TK75 is easy choice to me. But then again, holster is not really a must for day to day use, but it is must for collector who love their flashlights.
But I think you need to consider BlackShadow Terminator either.

It’s too floody.

Terminator throw better than TN30. Not sure how it compare to TK75 though.

It speaks for itself… Black Shadow Terminator just arrived. First Impressions before a full review.

But I wouid probably wait for the U3 version to come out. JohnnyMac reviewed one here: Review: Black Shadow Terminator 4*U3/4*18650

I contacted BlackShadow, they told me it won’t be so fast as they can’t get hold on enough U3.
Not many U3 flashlights in the market yet.

It’s an ugly, impractical flooder. I saw Patriot36s video in comparison to TK75 and the TK75 blew it away. No thanks.

Can you share the link of the video?
BS Terminator output very beautiful beam. Many owners here are very happy with her. Only complaint so far is one unit that output is not as high.

Well, I thought it was the same light. Here is the video (light comes in at 19:3)…

That is EYE30 I believe, I have no comment for that light as I’ve never owned one.
BS Terminator output is not ugly at all. You can read JohnnyMac great review here in BLF.

I don’t care for it, and it’s not a thrower. Remember, practical before anything else.

If you watch that youtube video it shows how great the TK75 is!!!

Hi Rusty Joe, are you sure it is not a thrower? She might out throw Olight SR51. Among multi-emitter lights, she might be third thrower, after TK70 and TK75. If you want real thrower, single emitter light is the way to go.

May I know what is the not practical elements about BS Terminator compared to the 3 lights you mentioned?

I am not forcing you to accept Terminator. But I found that you have a lot misunderstanding about her. And I wonder is it some bad review or wrong spread of information about her that I don’t know.

I’d considerate it, but I want something fairly portable. I’d need to use it at work sometimes.

Not to mess you up too much, Joe, but if you are considering the Roche M170, why aren't you looking at the TN30? Kumabear also has a great price on that one and you can get it with a Ti for $150 even. I mean you are comparing a single emitter light to two 3 emitter lights...

I may just stay with the TN31.

You wont be disappointed.

All these are great lights. Definitely a good choice.
Below is picture I have taken with TN30, TN31 and Terminator side by side. Some say it will be perfect if the handle can be detached. But I disagree because that button on the handle is the selling point to me.