Please no comments or corrections in the BLF Deal Alert thread

Hi everyone,

the BLF Deal Alert thread has turned out to be a nice tool for quick tips about hot deals with an email alert for subscribers. But I’d just like to remind everyone to please only post deals in that thread. The reason is that it’s meant to be a quick reference just for deals, without wading through discussions. I also want subscribers to that thread to only receive one email alert for deals only, not for tangential discussions. Of course you are free to discuss said deals elsewhere in BLF, and if you have any corrections or find the deal is expired, please just PM the deal poster and ask them to update/delete their post.

Thanks! Have fun.

Thanks for the reminder

You’re welcome! :smiley:

(How’s that for a lame bump attempt?)

I was guilty of commenting the the deals thread, won't do that again (+bump)

Cool!

if you have any corrections or find the deal is expired, please just PM the deal poster and ask them to update/delete their post.

if you have any corrections or find the deal is expired, please just PM the deal poster and ask them to update/delete their post.

bump

bump

bump

So I looked at a thread for a deal

Valued goods to be had for a steal

But instead of advice

On a really good price

Several posts had turned into a spiel

I had hoped that each post would reveal

A true flashlight bargain ideal

But I'll try not to fret

Because people forget

When they enjoy a hobby with zeal

Bravo Jack! :beer:

Add to footer: if you have any corrections or find the deal is expired, please just PM the deal poster and ask them to update/delete their post.
And
Add a delay loop with voice synthesizer:

Looks like this needs another bump.

Please.