POLICE 3W only $0.01

it’s a pleasure my friend :bigsmile:

That's what I figured, but I don't see these 1 cent deals in my emails even though I'm getting tmart promotional emails. The last one I got was about the 82% off weekend deal.

Start checkout process with paypal. You will be returned to tmart for checkout, and it's there that you'll be able to enter the coupon code.

I have entered my credit card and shipping address details and now it is the last button ‘Continue’ to click before I really pay my money, it still never direct me to Tmart for entering coupon code yet, is anything wrong here?

EDIT: Order summary there still appear empty, it says “You’ll be able to see your order details before you pay.”. Normally it will display my ordered items right there isn’t it.

http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Discount-Coupon.html

Don’t know how to get to that page. I add the item into cart and then selected checkout with PayPal, it straight away leads me to Payment filling without any coupon code application page pops up.

i just paid with paypal, after clicking CONTINUE when you’re logged in paypal, it will take you back to tmart where there will be the box where you apply the coupon code.

!Oye Ricardo! !Muchas Gracias mi amigo !

Who couldn’t resist for a PENNY? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ETA: And I am laughing out loud….Love these PENNY PINCHERS….hahahhahah !!!

when checking out you must select the orange button “SECURE CHECKOUT”

Me too :bigsmile:

Got my $0.01 18650 cell and now a $0.01 light. I’ve had this light before. It really is a piece of crap but for a penny, I will throw an alkaline cell in it and toss it in my wife’s car. That way, next time she is out and needs a light, it’s there.

Thanks a lot vuanhquoc and ricardo, I have succefully ordered one! :bigsmile:

you’re welcome, now you can feel like a real man after spending 1 cent for a flashlight with FREE shipping lol

I’m presuming you are using paypal.
To enter the coupon code, on the page that says you will be able to see total before buying, click continue, this will log you onto paypal keep clicking continue and you’re taken back to the checkout, enter discount code and apply, you will see a message that says Congratulations and the total drops to £0.01 or $0.01 or whatever your currency is I suppose. then you still get a chance to back out and cancel if you want to, or you can send order and sit back and wait for your bargain- flashlight- torch. :slight_smile:
Something like that anyway. If in doubt cancel everything and start again.

Thank you ricardo, much appreciated. I have a stack of Duracell Procell AA’s waiting for a purpose. :wink:

There are a lot of uses for cheap lights. My nephew had a wedding at his house last week and they rented a port-a-potty. Once it got dark the john was pitch dark inside. Someone had a couple of those cheap Harbor Freight type 3xAAA multi 5mm led lights. They hung them from the little skylight and just left them on for the night. Worked just fine.

I applied the coupon, and then noticed that my shipping address was incorrect.

So I changed my shipping address, and then noticed that the coupon wasn't applied.

So I re-applied the coupon, and got this: :O

No one-penny flashlight for you! :evil:

Lesson learned. :_( 8)

sucks for you, i had the same problem, but i realized the shipping address was wrong after i received the email from them, so i just created a ticket to change the shipping address. next time you should just place the order, then change address afterward. better luck next time!

Looks cute! :8)

the party is over?
I feel sorry for the colleagues who were unable get one
if I get another offer will share immediately in BLF

Thanks for your attention to us! Unluckily you miss the chance..

I don't know if I messed it up by going back and forth from paypal to tmart .. maybe it's just catching the cache

oh well ....I needed another one of these like a hole in the head .

it took about 25 of them to finally get one that wasn't crazy purple

Fasttech carries the same product except that FT has their name printed on it, lol.