POLICE 3W only $0.01

once per person.
Coupon: tmart0922
and the link is
http://www.tmart.com/1W-50-Lumens-Aluminium-Alloy-Handheld-LED-Flashlight_p95612.html?price=hk_intl

:party: hurry up

Hi,

FYI, the “Police 3W” was the 2nd light I bought when I started, from BIC. The 1st was one of the SK68 clones from Amazon, which I was really pleased with (at the time), and when I got the Police 3W, I was really disappointed, esp. in the build. It’s not that easy to tell from the pics that sellers post, but the light is made out of REALLY thin aluminum, and more like a toy than a “real” flashlight.

Just letting you know.

got one.

love these 1 cent deals - i got a 18650 battery last week

yeah, it’s really thin walled. i think i got one of these from fasttech (freebie), it’s not very bright at all as well. worth it for a penny.

Well for 1 cent I can give it away :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

Yeah, I got the 1 cent battery, but could not get this one to work for me… :Sp

Thanks. I wasn’t about to pay one cent for the privilege of having to dispose of a crapfire battery, but this one is worth it for the detachable lanyard at the very least :smiley:

I’m hoping i can transplant an xp-g2 and a boost driver into the light

These cheap lights have no pill on which to mount or heatsink a real led. The threads on mine are quite bad. Not suitable for any mods really, its a throwaway light.

I really was serious about just the lanyard being worth it, the light still may be good for a “random acquaintance’s friend showed up for a night hike but has no light” kind of light though :wink:

How do you find out about these 1 cent deals?

That’s about exactly what I think. I gave one to my boy to play with, when its lost or destroyed, no big loss. :bigsmile:

You’ll notice that it says “1 x AA” in the description, and for this light, they REALLY mean that. Now that I’m remembering, I tried a 14500 in it, and the emitter flashed dark blue and then died. My first experience with killing an emitter :(!!

+1 I also killed one of these with a 14500. It's really not worth modding imho.

I received an email :wink:

i already got the parts for a light that i gave away so i see no harm in trying, and at 1 watt it doesn’t need much of a heatsink as long as the body is metal
if it fails, my loss is less then the smallest available legal tender in Canada (or Australia)

How to apply the coupon code?

man, this is the best 1 cent i’ve ever spent in my entire adulthood life!

Nice find. Thank you for sharing Ricardo.