POLL: Your favorite Chinese knife?

Wow. Someone put my thoughts into words. Amazing.

oh, I forgot, the included wall power supply must be capable of the current necessary for the high charge/discharge rates, 2a is not going to cover it sorry, and it’d better be less than $40….

pipe dream - vapour ware, something that may happen but at this point seems unlikely.

I’ll be sure to quote the next instance. I’m pretty sure any reference has already been carefully deleted prior to the above comment being posted, but things dont go unnoticed for long.

Do I sense anger? There is apparently lots off interpretations of the same saying. Good luck with the charger. You have put this out there in how many threads on all sorts of subjects that it can tend to grow a bit wearisome. My opinion. Are you planning on building any preproduction chargers for testing or is it going straight to market? Cheers.

Here:

kreisler's posts have been deleted, but these are links to others who quote his deleted posts

What's your favorite burger/burger place?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21085#comment-462726

What MRs is stating, is that upon most all reviews/discussion for chargers, you’re passing comment detracting from the virtues of the charger being discussed, even if you’ve praised the charger in the past.

Remember my post suggesting you toning down your commentary ?
This is why I made that post.
You are polluting your prospective market by badmouthing the competition.

I strongly suggest you take heed of what I share next.

Cut the bullshit.
Work on your product.
Let it’s features and quality sell it when it’s released and compared to the competition.

For some unknown reason this thread just hit a bump. When is poll 4 coming?

Easy, price you’re willing to pay for a charger with (list features here) :slight_smile:

i can not agree more

He also mentioned that I had won :smiley:
Can not wait to see what this masterpiece he is orchestrating to be sent to me as my prize :D:D:D

Wait, I thought he said I’m winning one!

YAY !
We all win :slight_smile:

…if this makes it to market with features, quality and pricing that hits across the greatest demographic of desires for folks here :slight_smile:

Call me stupid but what is the question in poll 4?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72637#comment-438363 8)

My dream charger:
–4 independant bays for 18650(no nimh or any other c*)
-Voltage/current display
-Works as a power bank
-Auto discharge function if needed
-Charges AND stops charging at 4.20V +–0.01V
-Current of 1A/h is ok
-Price up to 70$, if that really ment quality components