Post products you find online for needs you never knew you had

Inspired by this:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10007561/1653800-drawstring-storage-pouch-bag-for-rubik-s-cube

Its made from Flannel as well. This should find lots of uses with the Texans here.

It’s fun to surf through the product catalogs of places like Fasttech.

i’ve noticed maybe 80% of their new arrivals are e-cig stuff, completely useless to me

One man’s trash is another woman’s treasure I guess. My wife is big into the e-ciggies since we quit smoking 5 years ago. I just used the patch and that was it, but a lot of my friends and family are using the e-ciggies. There’s also an e-ciggy store practically on every corner. Better than smoking real cigarettes for sure, but I don’t see the point in smoking blueberry or root beer :wink:

But it’s good that she’s into the e-ciggies because she buys a lot of 18650s which I then pilfer, and I buy lots of pocket knives and other swag from Fasttech.

I would think having 100 flashlights would qualify!

Am I supposed to keep my rubik’s cube out in the elements? What am I? A caveman?

Mine would probably be this guy

It looks like a nice pen, but in reality gives you a bit of a shock. I’ve ordered approx 15 of them (with another 15 on the way). I mainly give them to friends, but I’ll also leave them around my office. My own personal project mayhem. The thought of someone stealing one of my pens and then shocking themselves when they use it really makes me laugh. My wife (an ER nurse) gives them to doctors to sign orders sometimes. It’s a great prank. Then shock isn’t strong by any means. In fact, if you know it’s going to shock you it’s a breeze to endure. But if you think it’s just a pen, well then you’re in for a surprise.

Not flashlight related but I have found good use for the OTG flash drives that have a micro USB connector on one end and a regular USB on the other, it makes very easy to share large files between PC, phones and tablets

This one is one of the smallest, I have the 32GB version attached to my keys, don’t even notice it’s there until I need it.

Link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GXYKWBO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this one, which actually shipped from China but was convenient to add to my Amazon order. Probably not as good quality as yours, but the price was right :slight_smile:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023FTRUO/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This
and
this.
Repeat after me, “The only things that you should put in your ears are your elbows”.

Combine with the “Shocking” pen for hours of amusement.

“The only things that you should put in your ears are your elbows”

Thank you, I thought I was going deaf. :slight_smile:

I have one of those. I love that if you twist the tip the pen actually pops out so you can write with it.

I’ve been trying for a good 20mins but can’t workout how to do it

Exactly.

World’s Finest Nose (and ear) Hair Trimmer

You need one…

I just picked up two of these pens. Today for the first time, I handed it to a co-worker to sign some paperwork and wouldn't you know - it wrote fine without him touching the top (part that shocks you)! Doh! Now I have to figure out how to get the pen point back up inside more!

-Garry