Prayers for Hurricane Sandy

+1
My take i hope doesnt make me any enimise as its never my intention,But.
I didnt read the OPs post as over religious or forcing anyone to comment/debate religion.The oposite message infact,quite moving comments.
Its just poor judgement and Bad taste to start some religious debate within a thread that was sending what i thought was a genuine message by the OP to people who are in peril .The OP did this in a hartfelt,tastefull and genuine manner.Which in this day and age is to be applauded and an example set.Everyones entitled to ther opinion offcourse,just doit with some thought,better judgement and show some class.I nearly said show some class for gods sake,i hope you can see it would be for your sakes.Poor judgement fellas,poor judgement.Thers a time and a place for such comments and debate,i dont think this is the place.My Gran used to say,if ya cant say owt good,then say nowt.Which was my first consideration before i typed anything,but i mean no malice or harm to anyone at all.
Stay safe and well all,everyone and i do mean everyone.

DON…

There's a good reason this sort of thing is prohibited by the site rules, as evidenced by this thread.