Pre-order--BTU. Shocker 3xCREE XM-L U2 3x18650 Super Thrower Flashlight

is there a batt carrier or is it like the king? nice pics!!

There is a battery carrier, which is very well made and hosts also 18700s without problems.

could you get some pics please? if its not too much trouble :slight_smile:

My initial impressions about this light:

- very solid build
- battery carrier is 3S, looks very well made, XTAR 18700s fit easily
- current regulated, no PWM even on lower modes
- good mode arrangement (about 3.6, 1.8, 0.6 & 0.05A) & no blinky modes
- bright
- insane throw (about 80kcd as NW!) - really close to my de-domed FF STL-V6 and/or stock TN31
- long lanyard doubles as a handle (great idea!)

everything I was hoping for!

cant wait for mine

Cool! Didn’t get my tracking number yet. Hopefully soon.

Thats awesome to hear! I can’t wait for mine to get here with the Keepower 3400’s I order with it.

currect location: Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 12:46 AM

Can someone confirm for me if the process times on tracking for DHL (and I would assume others) are local times?

How are you guys getting tracking info - PM, email, or his site? I still don’t have info yet?

So does it do the 3000 lumens on turbo?

the times remain local for the origination of shipping until DHL connects with the Cincinnati hub (when delivering to the eastern North Americas) wherein they turn into local times.

I believe congratulations are in order since, unless your package encounters some delay in customs/duty, it shall be a rapid advance to your possession.

Please keep us informed……… I for one would like to know how forgiving DHL processing is for the lithium batteries………… thank you in advance tkmckay and enjoy!
_
A.L.

_
A.L.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately you call it: Clearance delay SOUTHERN ALBERTA, AB - CANADA 8:36 AM
So hopefully tomorrow I will see it sometime. :wink:

DHL was super fast this time. Less than 2 days from HK to Finland. :)

About the brightness. I believe the CW U2 version will be near 3k, but this NW T6 is only slightly brighter than my well driven King. It feels much brighter because of the 4x throw though.. ;)

135klux on Turbo mode. Sounds like a winner

That’s just one reading. We should wait for more readings for a higher accuracy.
I’ll be receiving mine next week.

138 kcd (measured@10m), and TN31 measured by same guy at same distance is 122kcd. So quite thrower

Well now this is very interesting indeed!

Review here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/13624

I’m a owner of the BTU Shocker last week.
I tried the BTU in the night after…. wonderful
Beam shines very far…. and focused on the middle.
It’s very heavy… but just very pretty to use… (for men only).
Solid… and strong… functional… that’s importanter than other design…. (Fenix etc).
I think 150 USD good deal. If you don’t want to pay… you wait one year later… maybe the price drop douw…. up to you.
I’m a active user (scouts) and very happy with this flashlight. The brands is not important for me…

Looks like the BTU is down to 90 Bucks on BG DEAL, is it worth it?