Pre Order your 16mm sinkpads

safety first on your guys order if they ripped the bubble mailer there Is a second envelope for them to use lol

Hey Nitro, I sent a pm a few days ago with no response. Did you send more and/or check tracking. I thought replacements went out last week. :~

Ill see what I have left and get some out to u

Nitro was online so I sent him a pm. Now he’s offline.

sorry for being offline, and for your pm I’m working on one persons replacement at a time, so ill say it again everyone will get their boards so I’d like for the nasty PM’s to stop just be nice and send a reminder msg like most of you guys do hope u guys understand thanks

I actually wrote a rather vitriolic new thread that I ended up deleting in favor of a firm pm instead. I confess to stating my doubts in a few places but this group buy morphed into a sales thread when profit came before packaging. Only time will tell but for me it has already been 9+ weeks. I certainly hope you can turn things around.

I got my "big" order of 65 Sinkpads today. :)

I got mine, and have already reflowed all but one :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine, and have already reflowed all but one :stuck_out_tongue:

I still gots nothing….can I get an update please….

Took delivery of 15 SinkPads today. Thanks Nitro!

Just sent you additional funds as shipping was more than the $5 I paid. Transaction ID: 4NY5929866390035J

Received in perfect condition and very well packaged. Thank you !

I received mine in the mail today.

Exactly wrapped with all the love and care like Ouchyfoot’s.

Thank you very much!

All lost orders that I no of is going out tomorrow

Thank you Nitro.

Hey Tom E, is the xtras piece of copper sandwiched between the sink pad and pill? More mass? Thanks wanted to try that convoy too. Can you get them with no logo?
Thanks, looks nice.
Howard

Nitro, got 10 pieces today! thanks. But did you forgot I ordered twice? Both times I ordered 5x XM-L and 5x XP-G.
So I still need 10 more of the same, to satisfy my order. Thats 5x XM-L and 5x XP-G. 10 more owed. thanks.
Howard

No, I solder it inside the pill to the underside of the pill top - it's not an ideal location, but it's close to emitter - layers are emitter/solder/copper star/AS5/brass/solder/copper (18 gauge). Even with the piggyback 7135's, got enough room, barely. I use solder paste and a little butane torch to do it. That host doesn't have a logo.

Instead of AS5, you could reflow the whole thing and add the led last. That’s pretty much how I do the pills for all those Solitaire and Minimag mods. Either with a Sinkpad or the DIY version with 14awg drilled and soldered from the led clear through the pill.

Dunno - was thinking of trying/doing that but kind of like the idea of keeping the star non-permanent, and from what I think I saw posted, there really wasn't any difference in heat management, and I don't do hot air reflow - still using a frying pan .

14 awg direct to the LED? How exactly do you do that? I could envision something like drilling out over-sized holes in the copper star/pill top under the +/- LAN's, but soldering the 14 awg would be a nightmare I'm thinkin... ? Have you posted any pics of this? Do you see benefits from the heavy gauge wires with XM-L2's on copper powered by a single cell non-boost driver? I usually use 22 gauge, but 14 is huge.