Product Request @ Wallbuys

WB asked me what kind of flashlights people are interested in.

As I`m quite limited to come up with a bunch of flashlights it`ll be much easier to make a Product Request thread for everybody to join.

What kind of flashlights are you interested in?
A link to any website is okay.. manufacturer, seller, or to a thread.
I hope they can offer them for the best price.

I will kick off:

TrustFire A9-2

HD2010 Grey/black or both, but hard driven, preferably the original DD East092.

The good old direct and hard driven "EAST 092 driver circuit". Dont have a link since no-one seem to sell the correct version.

Sanyo Eneloop XX (AA batteries)

GP Recyko AA

GP Recyko AAA

NCR18650PD

NCR18650PD Protected

Nage Cree XM-L U2 (short single emitter thrower)

Nage 6x Cree XM-L U2

Small Sun ZY-T20 (link is to Wallbuys, but they should sell it without batteries and charger at a much lower price)

I would be very interested in an Eagletac SX25L3 or other Eagletac lights but I like that one in particular. Wallbuys items get to me the quickest out of all the Chinese etailers and are in most cases a bit cheaper so if they have it I usually get it from them.

i had asked Wallbuys about EagleTac lights too!

Anything Xtar.

UltraFire L-Q5ZZ

WB used to carry XTAR batteries and chargers…not sure why they don’t anymore. Would love to see them carry the new XTAR lights.

Lets just say Xtar does not like stores who sell their products at low prices... WB would probably not mind selling Xtar products. Maybe you should do a request to Xtar about putting WB on their list of dealers again. Most likely the only way of seeing Xtar products sold from WB.

More bike lights. :slight_smile:

Nichia 219 NVSL219AT-H1 4500K

Here

Good to know. I'm in the Market for the H1, but $50 is a little out of my price range right now. Looks like I'll have to save up!

For me, all I really need now is a new EDC (gave mine away) and maybe some kind of survival light.
To me there’s no point having more than one of the same kind of light. I already have a big flooder, a semi flooder and various throwers.
Unless they’re really good then I’ll stick with just having one. I think the only light I have more than one of is a SRK.

+1 :)

How about they make their instant kill events available to everyone first, not just for those with smallest internet lag and then they could fix the “time bug” because 1 wallbuys minute is not equal to 1 real minute, they could also increase quantities, 1 item available is a joke…

Off topic Sirius9...

Same Zebralight SC52W
Xeno E03 XM-L2
Eagletac D25A XM-L2 or titanium version.
Akoray K-106 , with infinite brightness not defined 1/5/6 modes. (DX & Lightmalls used to sell it too).
Supbeam X40 XM-L2

Neobars

I’d like to see Eagletac carried by them especially titanium D25A version :smiley:

Zebralight H51… and of course Zebralight H52!!!

I wonder if they are going to get that Fenix LD01+ E01 set back in stock. I have even tried to buy that from BLFs here who got some during the sales.